Chapter 15: Dating With RWBY (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

After (Y/N) got trouble with the fight in the cafeteria and make (Y/N) wasn't felt expelled by the headmaster Ozpin and he want to know if the headmaster wants the reason to know why? But (Y/N) explaining to Ozpin and Glynda about what happened. Then they both are understand about what happened back there and they will give Cardin...about real trouble right away and (Y/N) possibly heard for what these two are doing and giving them a real lesson for what they done to bullying faunus girl.

(Y/N): "Okay, so am I free to go?" He asked the two of them.

Ozpin: "Yes, you may can go right now." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Good." He said to him and make him went out of the office from Ozpin right away and they were thinking (Y/N) is something worst for what they are facing off...but this time they are gonna facing at the real devil for what they seen (Y/N) about. But as for (Y/N) who was walking in the hallway by himself and make him put his hands on his pant's pockets by himself and he definitely chilled little bit and make him sigh out.

(Y/N): "Well, this is unexpected for what I am tries to survive in this world." He said to himself and make him was walking out to somewhere in this Beacon Academy and he need to know the fallen maiden Amber was there...cause he need to get there fast as he could. When he is walking up there and notice there was her...Velvet is stood right there by herself and she is blushing up about what (Y/N) did back there.

Velvet is stood right there by herself and she is blushing up about what (Y/N) did back there

Velvet.

(Y/N): "Oh...it's you." He said to her.

Velvet: "Ummm...hi." She said.

(Y/N): "I forgot about your name....Your name is-" He tries to said.

Velvet: "I'm Velvet...I-I-I-I want to thank you for what you did back there and saving my butt away from Cardin." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "No need to thank me...I just do whatever I want to keep everyone safe...but you are safe right now...and that motherfucking bastard won't bother you again. I promise you to that." He said to Velvet and make her giggle and she was give him a number note for what (Y/N) gonna take it in his hand.

(Y/N): "Huh?" He ask in confuse about what Velvet give it to (Y/N) like that and he look up at Velvet had a blushes on her face.

Velvet: "This is my number...feel please to call me.~" She said to (Y/N) and make him was watching at her walking away from here and leave (Y/N) only who stood right there by himself and make him was sigh out little bit and then (Y/N) just walk away from here. When (Y/N) was thinking about the other plan for what he need to do...is killing more of these motherfuckers by himself.