Chapter 8: We Are The Cures For This World

3rd POV:

In Vacuo.

There was a fire and chaos all over in the city but there was a battle between the army of symbiotes and Atlas army too and they are fighting each others and then there was many battle war and shootout. These Atlas soldiers have no idea what's coming for them and they realize this is how dangerous threat comes from (Y/N) but...his mission is not killing innocent humans and faunus...but he tries his best not to hurt anyone...only bad guys and criminals.

only bad guys and criminals

Vacuo.

Vacuo is one of the three (originally four) Kingdoms of Remnant, located to the west of Vale on the western end of the continent of Sanus.

Like the rest of the Kingdoms, Vacuo is nominally governed by a council representing its people and their interests. However, the formal government's influence is marginal. The Huntsman Academy of Vacuo, Shade, is the only true source of law and order in the Kingdom.

The notable city of the Kingdom is its capital, Vacuo.

Vacuo is located in the center of the vast and harsh desert on the western end of the continent of Sanus. Although once at the site of a hospitable oasis, many years of unchecked Human activity have changed its climate into a barren wasteland indistinguishable from the desert surrounding it.

In "New Challengers...", Nebula Violette states that the desert terrain gave them a "home field advantage". "Round One" shows an environment very similar to a savanna or scrub land where several Faunus watch TV from a camper's van in the desert, potentially depicting Vacuo.

Vacuo has very few permanent settlements. Most villages are nomadic and are named after the tribe that originally settled them. When the tribe moves out, they take the settlement's name with them to reuse at their new location.

Atlas Soldier 1: "Kill these fucking things!!!!!!!!" He shout out to them.

When the atlas soldiers were shooting their weapons fast as they could and they both tries to take them down and some of them did it and until they need to survive and tries to keep fighting against at these monsters.

Atlas Soldier 2: "What are those things came from?!?" He said to them and they have no idea where are they came from but they have to keep fighting and shooting more of them. Then the Atlas soldiers have no way to chance fighting against at these monsters here but until they heard the sound of loud earthquake coming here and make them were surprises for what they just definitely heard it and they both were turn their heads to look over there...something big came over there.

The two carnivore monsters looks like big and terrifying huge than the building and make the two beasts came here to join up and fighting against at Atlas soldiers.