Chapter 4: The King Of Red Is Here

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

(Y/N): "Hmmm...." He was groaning little bit.

When (Y/N) opened his eyes out and make him look up at the sky and he seen this moment is realize perfect for him....look at the beautiful sky and looks like great and then (Y/N) sigh little bit and he felt someone is hug his right arm. When (Y/N) turn his head to look down and he saw Sienna who hug his right arm because she is find her true mate and this make her felt happy as well.

Sienna: "I love you, my king.~" She said in her sleep and this make him sweat dropped and he was chuckle little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "Love you too, Sienna.~" He said to her and make him was kiss her in the head and then he was slowly got up from the ground and make him yawn out little bit and he seen the beautiful sun is glowing up already. When (Y/N) notice all everything around here was burn little bit and they are gone and (Y/N) need to help the faunus to rebuilding their own homes and keeping it peaceful safe and then (Y/N) was grab the leather coat from the ground and dust the dirt off by himself.

(Y/N): "*Alright, I got everything for what I really need...but I'm going to take Vacuo Kingdom first, and then I will kill Adam with his White Fang base and killing many of them are by myself. Now I'll dealt with Salem and her Grimms later...but first I need create an army of symbiotes.*" He thought himself. 

(Y/N) was put his coat on by himself and then he was prepare to setting up with his army and prepare for summoning them all and then (Y/N) was walking to the forest right away by himself and he need some times to thinking about this. But before he was going and he had to write down the words of himself to Sienna and let her know that he is going out and he will be back.

In Forest.

When (Y/N) was stood right there and make him was prepare to checking up at the system online for what God gave him and now he was checking at his own system and he was got more powers to consume and make him become stronger

Level: 8, 000, 000.

(Y/N): "Damn...I'm definitely killing lot of Grimms and consume them to get overpowered." He said to himself and make him was chuckle little bit and then (Y/N) was sigh out little bit and make him raise his right hand up and then he saw there was a title 'Summon' and make him was pressing it right away. When (Y/N) was press it and out of nowhere something comes from the ground where the ritual was begin to rising up and make (Y/N) use his left hand to cover his face about the light shine and blind him and finally (Y/N) opened his eyes out and he saw there was something for what he unexpected.

There were 8 females who were stood right there and they are dressing all black with yellow line on their clothes and make them were looks like badass as hell and bombshell with sexy too...yep, that they looks like the anime called is Eminence of Shadow.