Chapter 23: Penny & Winter (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

There was two of them are in the coffee shop by themselves and they both were sat there and chilling little bit and then (Y/N) just having a words with Roman and (Y/N) can seen Roman having a sweatdrop in his head and he felt scared about (Y/N) is gonna kill him. But (Y/N) won't kill him and he just going to let Roman live this time and he want the data from Roman that he just steal it in the castle of Salem.

(Y/N): "So...begin to tell me...do you have it?" He asked Roman.

Roman: "Yes, there it is..." He said to (Y/N) and Roman was giving it to (Y/N) and the data that (Y/N) is gonna look and he saw the data blood of Salem and make (Y/N) grab it in his hand and he was look at Roman and he said.

(Y/N): "Thanks, Torchwick...your work is done now...you can allowed to leave." He said to Roman and make him was nod his head and gulped down on his throat and then (Y/N) was turn his head to look at Roman begin to walking away from here. But he was really scared and afraid of (Y/N) and then (Y/N) was told him again "If I see you doing again...I'll kill you" and this scared the crap out of Roman off right away.

(Y/N): "*Sigh*" He was sigh out and get up from the seat by himself and make him begin to walking away from here and he just going out to somewhere else in this world and then (Y/N) notice Neo is up there.

Neo: "*What took you so long?!*" She thought herself with a cute pout.

(Y/N): "Hey, sorry...I'm talking with your 'father in the law' about the data." He said to her and make her was giggle little bit and she really like (Y/N) who was joke little bit about her dad...is Roman Torchwick and he asked her.

(Y/N): "Shall we go?" He asked her and make her nod her head and then the two of them went to the city by themselves and they both just definitely going around in this world and they just buying some ice creams that the two of them going to eat. When (Y/N) was notice this and he doesn't have anyone else fallen love with him...but he is alone and always lonely for himself and make him begin to start with a new life that he think RWBY's world was peaceful...but everything that he take care and make the mankind and faunus living peacefully.

Faunus thinking (Y/N) is a real hero...and yes...he was a real hero for this world that he just become and this start to feel happy for him...and yes, it is...pretty much for what he was really happy. This looks like it is almost happy ending of RWBY's world and make him become the real savior of this world and then (Y/N) with Sam are working together and they tries their best to keep the city safe fast as they could.