25

Carol: Thanks for making the bed. I maybe home late because of my work schedule.  I have alot of surgeries to do and meetings.  Maura it sounds like your coming down with a cold.
Maura: Your welcome. Actually Jane and I both coming down with a cold. We will go buy some Zicam to kill the bug.

We kissed and Carol left for work. I decided to order some medicine from the pharmacy and first aid supplies for my airplane.  I would keep for later on whenever Jane and I decided to go back to Sacramento which wasn't anytime soon.  We both were enjoying ourselves here and we needed a break from our jobs. Even if we did some jobs to help out Paisley and Carol.  Some we billed to our businesses and the others we did for free. The cleaning service was here and I introduced myself to them.  They were gracious and I left with Jane in one of Paisley's Ferrari.

Maura: Jane Carol realized I am coming down with a cold. I told her you were too. I called the pharmacy by her home for first aid supplies for the plane and medication for us both.
Jane: Yeah Paisley noticed I was coming down with a cold. She wanted to stay home and me too. I told her no and what are plan was. She trusts you being a doctor.  She would like us not to over do it.
Jane drove us to the pharmacy.  I showed them my medical ID and paid for everything.  Jane and I both had ten Zicams since they were on sale. Jane laughed.  I told her some could be used for later on our planes for others or for us.  She chuckled. We sucked on the
zicam as Jane drove us to go ice skating.  It probably wasn't the best idea but it was better than go scuba diving with head colds.  I told Jane that Carol would be home later and I met her cleaning service and they were nice. She laughed and said Paisley's people were nice to her too. Maura laughed when I told her it took Paisley longer to cover up her hickies. Maura asked me if I miss being home. I told her no that being away is giving me time to relax and not worry about stuff.  We enjoyed ice skating and when we were done we went to go buy some more work out clothes. Of course we had to find a place that sold addidas clothing since we stopped buying Nike items after we found out that they paid their workers low salaries and they mistreated them.

Jane: Maura I am going to buy Paisley some outfits and tennis shoes too. She has been so giving and is just as horny and adventurous in love making like we are. Paisley was glad I told her we have been intimate more than on one occasion.  I didn't tell her we did threescore or foursomes. She knows I have had a three some but not with whom.

Maura: I was honest with Carol too and not who I had a foursome with. She knows we had a threesome but didn't ask who our third person was with us.

We tried several pairs of outfits and shoes on. We found items for our current lovers too. We paid and left to find a hotel to have lunch. We decided to get a room and make love. Maura and I still couldn't get enough fucking one another after we had our lunch in our hotel room. We knew what we liked and just enjoyed being amorous with one another and making each other have multiple orgasms. We relaxed and got up to use the restrooms and brush our teeth since we went down on one another.  We decided to take another Zicam and fell asleep after we text the gals that we weren't over doing it.

  We decided to take another Zicam and fell asleep after we text the gals that we weren't over doing it