02 - the last thing you wanted

Blakely stood in the middle of the road, her fingers ran through her blonde hair as she watched Gracie drive away.

"FUCK!" Blakely yelled, her fists clenched into tight fists. The girl turned, walking back down the road, her chest rising and falling almost as fast as her legs were. Tears of confusion and betrayal ran down her now red and puffy cheeks.

Audrey stood in the open door with furrowed brows and Blakely walked up the grass. Audrey's arms when up

"Did you?" The redhead asked the flustered blonde girl. Audrey had heard everything that Blakely yelled at the car to gracie. Blakely shook her head no quickly.

"Of course not. Why the hell would I cheat on her?!" Blakely asked "Audrey you have to believe me. I would never do that. I love Gracie more than anything in the world, she's all I need" the blonde looked up at Audrey from the lawn. The girl stood on the front steps with her arms crossed.

"Why does she think you cheated?" Audrey questioned, no matter how close she was with Blakely, she was going to be defensive of her best friend.

"My ex Jenna texted me bullshit that's not true." Blakely spoke, disbelief lingering in her voice "I'll show you."

Audrey nodded and stepped aside. Blakelt walked into the house, walking to Gracie's room, Audrey was hot in her tail the whole way. Blakeky grabbed her phone and opened it, handing the phone to Audrey.

The redhead read the text in her head, chewing on the side of her cheek. "Blakely..." Audrey began, starting at what she just read for a moment longer

"Audrey you have to believe me, I wouldn't do that to Gracie." Blakely almost pleaded, yet Audrey just shook her head.

"Look, I'm not getting in the middle of this. But there's two things you need to do. If you really didn't cheat. Find out why Jenna sent that. But most importantly you need to talk to Gracie." Audrey handed the phone back to Blakely, the younger girl nodded softly knowing Audrey didn't believe her.

The redhead quietly left Blakely alone in Gracie's room. Blakely sat down on the bed and sighed, staring at the text from Jenna while her blood slowly began to boil. Blakely clicked the call button and brought the phone to her ear.

"Hey this is Jenna!" The smaller girls voice rang through blakelys ears "I can't come to the phone right now. Call me again in a few or I'll just call you. I don't know. Whatever. Anyway, byeeee" then there was a beep

Blakely hung up and called again instantly, only this time the phone barely rang before she was sent to voicemail.

"Jenna what the actual fuck!" Blakely said into the phone, leaving a voice mail for the girl "I don't know what the fuck you were thinking. Gracie saw that text, she thinks I cheated on her now. Is that what you wanted? Because I have no clue as to what the fuck you're talking about. Answer my fucking calls." And with that Blakely hung up.

The girl stood up quickly and began to get dressed, putting on pants and a t-shirt. Weenie came waddling into the room, letting out a small whimper. His big brown eyes looked up at Blakely as he walked to the blonde girl.

Blakely looked down at the dog and frowned. "I'm sorry buddy" she whispered to the dog, scratching under his chin and placing a gentle kiss to the top of his head.

Weenie pulled back and let out a bark before turning and running off, Blakely sighed as she grabbed her phone and her keys. The actress made her way to the garage, not seeing Audrey anywhere in sight. In the back of the garage was a white and black motorcycle she had bought to keep at Gracie's and a white helmet.