12 - i love you but you arent mine

The crowd roared with life from the other side of the stage. Blakely was standing behind the stage with Cari and the rest of her crew. Music boomed from the speakers.

Cari was standing in a black lacy bra with pleather pants and big platform boots that made her tower over Blakely. Her hair was down and curly. Blakely thought she looked beautiful and had told her a multitude of times that day.

Caris Birthday had been the Tuesday before that performance, Blakely and Cari celebrated together of course. Blakely had gotten her a few crystals, knowing that the girl was into stuff like that. Caris favorite was the big uncut rose quarts which is known as the stone of love. Blakely also treated Cari to a nice dinner, showering the girl in flowers and delicious food. And of course Blakely made sure to keep cari awake all through the night to finish the jersey girls birthday off. Cari couldn't complain, she was in heaven under the weight of Blakelys body.

But other then that, Cari didn't have much of a big friend celebration. So, Blakely had gotten in contact with her crew and pulled together a surprise for the jersey girl before she had to go on stage. They were making tonight's performance her birthday party.

"Come on sweetheart" Blakely said, holding Cari's hand and pulling her off further behind the stage, a little further away from the crowd.

"What's going on?" Cari asked with a small smirk.

"Just come here" Blakely whined, cari smiled warmly at the girl as she pulled her body into her own, wrapping her arms around her waist as they walked.

Her crew had gathered around, all of them looking at cari. "What is this." She said quirking a brow as she eyed everyone then looked at Blakely.

"Just a little surprise." Blakely smiled. Everyone started to sing happy birthday as someone walked over with a cake. Candles lit up the cake. Blakely smiled and sang along with everyone else as Cari stood embarrassed and smiling.

As the song ended, Blakely helped hold Cari's hair out of her face, letting her lean down to blow out the candles. Everyone cheered as Cari wrapped her arms around Blakely.

"Thank you guys!" Cari called out over all the noise.

"Lets get Cari a slice before we start the show!" Caris manager said, and they did just that.

Cari insisted on sharing her cake with Blakely, she stood jumping up and down with nerves. After she gathered in a circle with her crew. They said a small prayer and hyped one another up, doing there post show pep talk. As soon as they pulled back Cari ran too Blakely

"You've got this, your going to kill it out there Cari." Blakely called out to her, the crowed was only getting louder the longer it took for Cari to get on stage. Her band was starting to gather their instruments.

"Thank you so much Blakely. I'm so fucking grateful for you." Cari was practically yelling just so the blonde girl could hear her. "You've really changed my life and I'm so happy you're here with me."

"You've changed my life too cari, you've helped me in more ways than one I hope you know that." Blakely said, tucking Cari's hair back as the jersey girl started to put her ear pieces in.

Cari leaned forward stealing a kiss from Blakely, one she quickly returned. "Thank you Blakely" Cari said as she pulled back. "Are you going to be in-front watching?"

"Yeah I'm going to head down there as soon as you're on. And I'll be down there for every second of it" Blakely smiled, still yelling over the music.

Cari looked into her eyes with an almost sad expression. "Right before the show ends I need you on the side of my stage ok? I want to run to you as soon as I'm off."