6: WALKING BACK HOME

.

.

.

DAYUN POV.

'Oppa and unnie is probably in class now, right?' She mindlessly scribbled on her notebook, wondering about the two new figures that appeared in her life.

Suddenly, the door of her classroom bursted open to reveal a girl rushing in whilst squeeling.

"I just saw a hella good-looking boy by the office! He just transferred here, and he's a senior!" The girl quickly crowded her friends, gushing about the new senior.

'A senior transfer student...'

'Is it him?' Dayun smiled softly and closed her eyes.

Actually, she had never expected this at all.

She had never expected him to come back home after years of being presumed dead with her parents in the plane crash.

Exactly 10 years later.

With the girl she could call her new sister in toe.

"So you're—"

"HEY , YU DAYUN!"

Snapping out of her thoughts, Dayun was startled at the sudden screaming.

"You fucking idiot. How many times do i have to call you?" A blonde teenage girl insults her, crossing her arm as she stood next to Dayun.

"S-sorry. I was daydreaming.." Dayun replied meekly, and the girl scoffed

"I said give me your clothes later during p.e. You brought it, right?"

Dayun casted her gaze towards the girl, "i did bring it, but..." she paused, "if i lend it to you, what am i supposed to wear?"

The girl smirked, "haa.. are you insane?"

The other occupants in the room stared at both of the girls with awkward tension,

"You think you're allowed to talk back to us?"

Without realizing it, Dayuns face was red from the impact of the slap that she had just received. "That's for you to figure out. Why are you asking us, dumbass."

"We let you loose for awhile and now you lost your touch? You want to get beaten up and cry in front of everyone again?"

People around her then started to ignore them, trying to not acknowledge the bullying that is happenning.

Dayun gritted her teeth.

.

.

.

—-

"Pay attention everyone!"

The class paid attention to the figure of Ijin and you who are currently standing beside eachother.