chapter 11: New Beginnings and Playful Teases

After the encounter with Lakhsya, Meera's mind was a whirlwind of emotions

After the encounter with Lakhsya, Meera's mind was a whirlwind of emotions. She found herself replaying their conversation over and over again, dissecting every word and gesture. There was a sense of elation at his friendly demeanor, but beneath that, a nagging feeling of insecurity lingered.

She couldn't shake the feeling that there was something more between them, something unspoken yet palpable. As she reflected on their interactions so far, she realized how much she enjoyed their conversations, the way he made her laugh, and the comfort she felt in his presence.

But alongside the joy, there was also a twinge of uncertainty. She couldn't ignore the fact that he seemed to have a close bond with Maya, and the thought of them together stirred up feelings of jealousy and doubt. Was she just another friend to him, or did their connection run deeper?

Despite her reservations, Meera couldn't deny the flutter of excitement whenever she was around Lakhsya. She longed to unravel the mysteries of his thoughts and feelings, to understand the complexities of their relationship. But for now, all she could do was cherish the moments they shared and hope for clarity in the days to come.

•.:°❀×═════════×❀°:.•

I

I

can hardly contain my excitement! Preeti, my cousin, my mother's sister daughter is finally joining my school tomorrow. We've always been close, even though we live in different cities. Now, with her family shifting to our building, we'll get to spend so much more time together.

Preeti is like a burst of sunshine-always bubbly and full of energy. She's the complete opposite of me, and I love her for it. Not to mention, she's incredibly beautiful, inside and out.

My heart feels like it's doing somersaults in my chest, just at the thought of Preeti joining my school. She's not just a cousin; she's like a sister to me. We've shared so many memories together, and now, having her close by feels like a dream come true.