ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ - ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴋʏᴏꜱʜɪ

(Y/n) sat quietly, resting her back against Appa's saddle. She sat listening to Katara and Sokka's bickering, quietly laughing to herself as they ruthlessly insulted each other, continuing to sew Sokka's pants. She didn't know how Sokka had managed to rip his pants right down the back end, but she didn't wanna know.

    "I mean, look at your ears! They're so big, you can't even tell the difference between yours and Momo's!" Katara yelled, swinging her arms in the air for emphasis.

    "I know you're not talking with that big forehead of yours!" Sokka spat back, glaring at Katara.

    Aang turned around a nervous smile on his face. He looked at  (Y/n), silently begging for her to do something. She shrugged her shoulders in response.

    "Hey guys, let's not argue. We're all probably just tired!" Aang optimistically stated, anxiously smiling.

    Katara and Sokka glared back at him.

    "Or I guess not," Aang mumbled, petting Appa.

    The siblings continued to insult each other, getting louder and louder every minute that passed. Aang frustratedly let a breath out, but the constant shouting tested his patience.

    " (Y/n)! Could you please stop them?" Aang begged, pointing at Sokka and Katara furiously.

     (Y/n) looked up from her work, sighing.

    "Aang, don't bother girls when they're sowing," Sokka stated matter-of-factly.  (Y/n) raised an eyebrow.

    Katara snapped her head to glare at Sokka. "What does (Y/n) being a girl have to do with sewing?"

    "Simple," Sokka smirked, talking to Katara like he was a teacher. "Girls are better at fixing pants than guys and guys are better at hunting and fighting and stuff like that. It's just the natural order of things."

Katara snatched the pants out of (Y/n)'s hands, throwing them at Sokka's face.

"(Y/n)'s done with your pants! Didn't she do such a great job?" Katara gave an angry smile.

"What? Come on Katara, I can't wear these! (Y/n), please finish your girly work!"

(Y/n) rolled her eyes, slumping further down the saddle.

    "Don't worry, Sokka!" Aang beamed, a huge grin forming on his face. "Where we're going, you won't need pants!'

    (Y/n) let out a small cough. 'You could have phrased that a little better, Aang.'

    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

    (Y/n) let out a quiet yawn, stretching out her sore muscles. Katara bickered with Sokka in the background, and Aang stood beside Aapa.

    "Hey, I don't mean to kill your mood, but shouldn't we get a little more flying done? We're not exactly on track to getting to the North Pole within the next month." (Y/n) said, placing her hand on Aang's shoulder.

    "(Y/n) right. We've already taken a break yesterday. We should get going."

    Katara nodded in agreement, walking to her sister. She held (Y/n)'s hand, looking at Aang.

    "But Appa's tired! Aren't you, buddy?" Aang elbowed Appa.

    Appa huffed unconvincingly. "I said, aren't you, boy?" Appa let out a loud groan, still not enough to convince the group.

    "Not exactly convincing, but it's hard to argue with a ten-ton magical snot monster."

    (Y/n) snickered, earning a disappointed look from Katara. The calm water in the ocean in front of them suddenly splashed, revealing a huge and beautifully orange-colored koi fish.