CHAPTER 34

Ryujin's POV

Me and my sister are having our usual hangout at Jieun's dorm. There are some new series coming out, so we decided to watch those.

"how are you with Yeji?" Jieun asked randomly.

"we're good. I told her about wanting to finish in three and a half years. Turns out she planned for that as well." I informed her. we're about to enter our third year in a few months.

"are you gonna take care of dad's businesses?" Sohee asked. "I wanna go abroad. Italy."

"why do you think I took engineering?" I stifle. "you're gonna have your own exhibition then?"

"oh, that's my dream." Sohee smiles to herself. "what about you, J? guess you wanna be a librarian." She joked.

"screw you." Jieun threw a popcorn at her. "I wanna work with kids."

"child psychologist?" I chimed in. "sounds stressful."

Just then, I feel my phone vibrates. As soon as know it's from Karina, I picked it up.

"can you come here? Yeji sprained her ankle. Hyunjin is carrying her downstairs."

In an instant, I jumped out from the couch and rush to the student center. I run as fast as I can, don't care about what I wear.

Upon arriving, I see Hyunjin and Yeji sitting beside him on the floor. I approached them, going to Yeji first.

"how bad is it?" I asked Hyunjin then look at Yeji. "can you support yourself?"

"it hurts for sure." Yeji said, massaging her lower leg.

"hold on to me." I think this might be my favorite form of cardio.

Yeji wraps her arms around my neck. I grab on just below her butt for support before I use all my energy to stand up fully.

"comfy?" I looked over my shoulder. Yeji just nods. "I'll head back. thanks Hyunjin."

"take care!"

-

I'm sitting on the bed, looking at Yeji sleeping. I just got back from taking my things. I'm now in her dorm.

"need some new ice?" Julia entered the room.

"oh, thank you." I take the old melted icepack and replaced it.

"ouch." Yeji flinched. It wakes her up after.

"sorry." I said to her.

"feeling better?" Julia asked. "you can have your dinner."

"I'll bring some here." I got up and walks out.

"good to see you around." Julia sits down, grabbing her own meal while I prepare some food for Yeji. "how's life?"

"not much. just hanging out with her." I smile at her, thinking about Yeji.

"you're not jumping round and-"

"no, Julia..." I stifle. "relax. I won't hurt her."

"sure..." Julia looks away, resuming her eating.

"you still think of me like that?" I smirked.

"well, I have to take precautions. You don't really have a good past."

"touché."

-

I spend my time cuddling with Yeji after we ate.

"how's your foot?" I asked as I brushed my hand against her hair.

"better." Yeji smiles at me. "are you free tomorrow?"

"technically, no. I can make time, if you want."

"it's okay. I just want you here again." Yeji snuggles into my neck.

"are you this clingy?" I chuckle. "if you're feeling better, may I go?"

"do you really need to?" Yeji pouted. "can you just sleep here?"

"I can't. I have a morning class." I also want to sleep here if I can. "it's almost nine." I plant a kiss on her lips.

"okay." Yeji huffed, turning around.

"I'll come back again tomorrow. Don't get mad." I take a peek of her face. Seems like she pretends to sleep. "don't sleep on me." I then start mischievously tickling her.

Making her laugh, hearing the sound of it, and seeing her happy, really makes me happy as well. My heart blooms with millions of flowers over and over again. I've never been so happy.

"I'm not mad! Okay, stop!" Yeji begged.

"I promise." I said to her. "I'll visit tomorrow. After my training, of course." I sigh. I feel like I just wanna leave that, but, I can't. it's already my habit.

"can I watch you? I can visit after my afternoon class."

"what about your foot? You need to rest, babe." I asked.

"it'll be better tomorrow. Please~"

"no." I said as I get out of bed. "I gotta go." I then act like I'm smelling my armpit. "I haven't showered as well. Can I please go now?"

"no..." she sits up, facing me. it's cute to see her like this. "fine..."

"thank you." I walk up to her, kissing her on the lips, cheeks, and forehead. "I'll text you as soon as I got there."