EPILOGUE

It's time for Yeji to end her study at the university. She's currently waiting for her name to be called in this ceremony. A lot is going on in her head. the possibility that she has to face after walking out of this building is endless. Her parents could tell her where she should go or she could choose her own path.

"Hwang Yeji."

Her name was called. Yeji walks up the stairs smiling at her professors and the dean. She takes a chance to scan the audience, looking for the important people in her life.

It's fast enough for her to spot her parents who's waving at her. Then, she sees Jake. Yeji has finished her study earlier like she planned. She didn't expect him to be here, though.

After she got her diploma and has taken a picture with the dean, she scans the audience again. She noticed Julia and Sohee sitting together along with Jieun. The thing that makes her sad is that the most important person is nowhere to be found.

-

Yeji finally meets up with Jake and Julia. They both congratulate her and none of them mentioned the only girl that didn't show up today.

"Yeji!"

The three of them heard the call. It's Ryujin. Finally, she came out. Yeji have her biggest smile today because of her. Jieun and Sohee are on her sides. As the three are approaching, someone taps Yeji's shoulder.

"I'm proud of you, my dear." It's Yeji's father.

"is that the girl you've been talking about?" her mother asked, looking at Ryujin. "they're triplets?"

"yes, mom, dad." Yeji smiled at them.

By now, the triplets are already in front of her. Ryujin got a bouquet of flowers, all red. Then, Yeji noticed a small white box in the middle of it.

"since your parents are here..." Ryujin started. "I'm gonna do it now."

Both Jieun and Sohee are opening up the box. Yeji's eyes are glued to the beautiful, shiny, gold ring.

"oh, my." The mother gasped.

"we need to talk, miss." The father sharply looked at Ryujin. "please join us for a feast."

-

It doesn't take a long time for the triplets and Yeji's family to get along. They're at Yeji's house, having their early dinner to celebrate her graduation.

"...and he got his hand stuck in a trash can!" Ryujin finished her funny story. Her intention is to entertain the parents.

"you're a funny kid." The father can't stop laughing, as well as the mother.

"you can at least change your stories. We've heard it a million times." Sohee commented though she's laughing as well.

"you're smart too. based on what you do for a living." The mother added. "what's your future plan?"

"I will inherit the company. I'll take care of it with my uncle. With that said, eventually, I'll take care of the company fully. I also planned to have more branch for the business. Of course, I need to invest on properties and currencies to maintain my economic state in the future." Ryujin explained and Yeji thought that she's become a more mature person.

"where's your family? You mentioned your uncle a lot." The father asked.

"we've been living with him for years. Our mother passed when we're born and our father passed when we're in..."

"we were ten. Heart attack." Jieun continued.

"we're sorry." the father looked down. he then wipes his lips with a napkin. "okay. we'll think about your proposal."

-

-

-

A few days later, Ryujin got a call from Yeji, saying that her parents wants to see her again. And so, Ryujin goes to her house, with her own red car.

Ryujin patiently waits for the parents to show up with Yeji sitting across her. Yeji noticed the nervousness of the latter, so she accidentally lets out a stifle.

"what?" Ryujin confusedly looks at Yeji. "don't laugh at me."

"you're just cute."

"well, well." The father finally showed up. "are you ready?"

"may I know what for, sir?" Ryujin stood up.

"please, sit down." the father sits beside Yeji.

"I have a recommendation for the building and venues. I have a trusted caterer. Contact them. For the wardrobe, I have a couple shop for both of you, whatever you prefer. The wedding organizer, decors, and all the needs are here." The father had some files on the table for Ryujin read.

"wait..." Ryujin looked taken aback. "are you serious? You already cover this?"

"of course, not. I'm giving you recommendations." The father said in a serious manner. "I'm expecting the best for my daughter. Don't disappoint me."

"of course, sir. I won't disappoint you. promise." Ryujin is full of spirits.

The father then smiles and stands up. He kissed the top of Yeji's head before walking away.

"oh, I forgot one thing." The father turns around. "welcome to our family, Ryujin."

-FIN-