CHAPTER 50

Ryujin's POV

My head is still spinning from last night's party. Since I just wanna have a relaxing time, I stayed with the boys in the private room the whole night.

"hey. Are you gonna wake up now?" Karina opened my door, peeking inside.

"what time is it?" I asked, still with my eyes closed.

"twelve. Get up and check your phone. Winter is looking for you." Karina gets out of my room after telling me that.

"ugh..." I rolled over and reach for my phone. I'm too lazy to read anything. as Karina said, Winter is looking for me. so, I go ahead and call her.

"ah, you're awake. How's your head?" Winter picked up.

"what's with my head?" I properly sat up, rubbing my eyes. "why do you look for me?"

"I'm just waiting for the right time to tell you that Sohee and Yeji are together last night." Winter paused, maybe waiting for my response. "both of them got pretty drunk."

"yeah, I know what you mean." I sighed. There's a big chance that they're having sex and my chest hurts right now. the news got me fully awake.

"call me if you need anything. Also, you hit your head in the bathroom. That's why I'm asking you."

"don't worry. I'll meet up with Zuha."

-

Here I am, sitting at a gazebo beside the lake with my bestfriend, Zuha. She knows that I just need a company, so, she didn't say anything.

"oh, I just realized I got a text from Rick. So, there's a party last night?" Zuha asked me. though she understands me, she can't stay silent for a long time. "bet it's lit."

"yeah. It's a fair game." I got trapped in my own head and just said it out loud. "I mean, they won the game fairly."

"you still have your own game, huh?" Zuha figured.

"I haven't checked anything on my inbox. I don't wanna feel pain." I let out a sigh. "I'm not ready. Though we agreed on this... game, it still hurts."

"why don't you just look for someone else?" Zuha raised her eyebrow.

"I can't even see myself with someone else. Maybe, fucking them, yes. but, to live with someone else? I see no one other than her." I looked at Zuha. "do you think it's time? I'm about to graduate."

"I don't know. you have your ways to live. You know what to do and you have to do it." Zuha nudged my arm. "you gotta act before you leave."

"is that so?" I'm deep in thoughts. What should I do now?

"oh, just check your inbox. I wanna know too." Zuha giggles.

"fine." I unlocked my phone ago straight to my inbox. "these are not important. Oh, Sunoo just informed me about my professor. Jieun just check up on me." then, my thumb hovers over Sohee's text. She sent a photo.

"open it." Zuha rushed me.

Not even a second after I opened it, I immediately press my home button

Not even a second after I opened it, I immediately press my home button. So they did really did it, huh? I can't blame Yeji or Sohee. they're both drunk, as Winter said, and Yeji have a right to do anything with anyone. I can understand because I used to do that.

"I think I need to give it time." I locked my phone. "we both have had sex with her, treated her good, we've done out part to get the score. This is more than a game for me."

"she got her pic like that. aren't you mad? That's kinda inappropriate." Zuha stated her opinion.

"I'll see her and tell her to delete it." I leaned back with my arms supporting my body.

"what if she doesn't want to?" Zuha lies on her back with her arms supporting her head.

"then I'll use force."

-

As I said, I knocked on Sohee's dorm to confront her. it's 8pm and she's most likely to be in her room, doodling some shit.

"oh, hey." Hojung opened the door. "I'll call your sister. She's out with Yeji."

"she's out? where?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I don't know." Hojung shrugs. "anything else?"

"nope. Thank you." I smiled at her. "I'll be going, then."

As I walk down the stairs, I check my phone to see my inbox again. I noticed that Yeji texted me, but, it's at the bottom. I mentally curse, thinking how can I be so careless. After Sohee's text, I refrain from checking my other messages.

"right..." I huffed out of frustration. "what do I do?"

I decided to just walk back to my dorm, keeping my eyes on my phone. soon after that, I hear giggling from behind me. those voices are familiar. When I look back, I see Sohee and Yeji walking together. I quickly hide behind random bushes near a narrow alley.

"don't worry about her. she'll understand. You can just say that you fell asleep or something. She probably think that you're home right now." Sohee said to Yeji.

"but, still I can't lie to her like that." Yeji giggled. "you can go back. it'll be a long walk for you."

"nah, it's alright. I'll walk you there."

"okay, whatever."

I can't hear them clearly after that. From what I can tell, Sohee decided to have a dirty way with this. I have a feeling that she's been talking shits about me. I just hope that Yeji didn't buy that.

when I can no longer see them, I decided to call Yeji, seeing if she's gonna lie to me or not.

"hey, princess. I just saw your text. Are you home?" I asked as soon as she picked up.

"yes I am. What's up, Ryu?"

"just checking." I stifled. So, she lied. "I was thinking about coming over, but I have assignments and stuff. I gotta take care of it."

"I understand. I also have those. I'm gonna work on it after this." along with that, I heard a sound of a door shutting. She didn't even mention about the party.

"okay. I miss you." aside from my honesty, I wanna hear her response as well.

"I miss you too. maybe tomorrow you can come?" she asked.

"I'll try." I had enough. She kept lying to me. "alright, then. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"bye! See you around, Ryujin."