ɪ.

ɪ. ᴘʟᴀꜱᴛɪᴄ ꜱᴛʀɪᴋᴇꜱ ʙᴀᴄᴋ
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Juliet French and Rose Tyler were as happy as could be. That is until they met the doctor.

They had been dating for two years before they met the doctor. He changed everything. Not between them of course, but everything in their lives.

It all started like a normal day.

Both women headed into their job.

But that evening, everything was about to change.

"This is a customer announcement: The store will be closing in five minutes. Thank you.", An announcement over the loud speaker rang through the store.

Juliet and Rose looked at each other smiling before grabbing their things to leave.

But just before they could walk out the door, a security guard handed Rose a package.

She sighed; annoyed.

"You to on. I'll catch up.", She smiled at her girlfriend.

Juliet shook her head.

"No way I'm leaving you here! It's too dark. We'll go together.", She smiled.

Rose sighed before walking into the elevator and holding it open.

Juliet hadn't moved.

"We'll come on then! I haven't got all night.", Rose laughed.

Juliet ran into the elevator and laughed along with her girlfriend.

When the lift arrived in the basement, Rose stepped out first followed by Juliet.

"Wilson?", She called walking further down the corridor.

"I've got the lottery money. Wilson?", She called.

She turned to look at Juliet who shrugged.

"You're useless.", She joked.

"Oi! Shut up, Rosie."

With an eye roll, Rose knocked on a door that read 'HP Wilson CEO'.

"You there? Look, we can't hang about 'cause their closing the shop. I've got Jules here with me, we need to go home. Wilson!"

"Ugh come on.", She muttered under her breath.

There is a sudden noise from a ways down the dark corridor. Both women snap their heads in the direction of the sound.

"You hear that?", Juliet asked.

"Yeah. Probably a cat or something.", She shrugged.

Juliet nodded.

"Hello? Hello, Wilson, it's Rose and Juliet. Hello? Wil... Wilson?", She asked again. Still no answer.

She started to walk down the corridor, Juliet right next to her. Another thud echoed throughout the corridor; causing Juliet to grip onto Rose's hand.