xɪɪ.

xɪɪ. ᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʟᴇᴋꜱ
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"I always wanted to go to the Empire State. Never imagined it quite like this, though."

"Where are we headed anyway?", Frank asks.

"The top, where they're still building.", Anastasia answer for her.

"How come those guys just let us through? How's that thing work?"

"Psychic paper. Shows them whatever I want them to think. According to this, we're three engineers and an architect."
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"Your knowledge of genetic engineering is even greater than ours. The new race must be ready by the time the solar flare erupts."

"But you're the template. I thought they were getting a dose of you."

"I want to change the gene sequence.", Sec explains.

"To make them even more human?", Juliet asks.

"Humans are the great survivors. We need that ability."

"Hold on a minute. There's no way this lot are going to let you do it.", The Doctor scoffs.

"I am their leader."

"Oh, and that's enough for you, is it?"

"Daleks must follow orders.", One of the Dalek's responds for Sec.

"Dalek Sec commands, we obey.", Another agrees.

"If you don't help me, nothing will change."

"There's no room on Earth for another race of people.", Juliet tells Sec.

"You have your Tardis. Take us across the stars. Find us a new home and allow the new Daleks to start again."

"When's that solar flare?"

"Eleven minutes."

"Right then. Better get to work.", The Doctor clasps his hands together.

Juliet eyes Sec and the other Dalek's with suspicion, but she shoves it aside in order to help the Doctor.

"Perhaps this is for the best. Maybe they really will!start anew.", She thinks to herself.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"Look at this place. Top of the world.", Talullah gasps, looking at the view.

Martha goes to the drawing board with the blueprints on it.

"Okay, now this looks good."

"Hey, look at the date. These designs were issued today. They must've changed something last minute.", Frank comments.

"You mean the Daleks changed something?"

"Yeah, could be."

"The ones underneath, they're from before. That means that whatever they changed must be on this top sheet but not on this one. We need to check one against the other.", Martha says to him.