ITALY FEMALE - VITALIA SHAE SCIPIO

Name: Vitalia Shae Scipio

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Country: Italy

Training Score: 7

Weapon of Choice: Long sword (double sided) 

Appearance: Though Vitalia is Italian and was born in Italy, she doesn't have the same tan skin that the ordinary Italian has due to her father being part Irish. It's lighter, more delicate and untouched compared to the glowing olive-skinned women of Italy. Her hazel-green eye color contrasts remarkably against her skin, letting the color of her iris pop—especially with her dark and thick eyelashes. Her hair is darker brown, with highlights from the sun after she's spent days in the fields behind her home. Her nose is slightly long but helps soften her features between the harshness of her dark(although thin) eyebrows and her vividly colorful eyes. She's short, a decent 5'1, though her legs are long; she's only slightly curvy from her body not filling out all the way (caused by lack of nutrients for growing).Since Vitalia grew up on little to nothing of a house and land, she had a lot of time for wandering around by herself and letting her thoughts devour her. Her imagination has blossomed from her seclusion away from social activity, including school, although naturally she's quiet. Loopholes are her forte and she's trustworthy for giving logical advice of for that might seem vicariously impossible. She has an intimidating resting face, but she has a kind heart and decent intentions. Though, her intentions are bound to sway if she has to commit a wrong to receive a right.

Strengths: Vitalia is a brilliant liar. A trickster, to someone who has pure intentions. She always seems to have a dark shadow looking over her, and since her physical influence is intimidation, she can take advantage of anyone who shows the slightest sliver of fear if they piss her off.She's well with comebacks that are cool and collected. Her calmness can sometimes be unnerving, which is also another emotionally manipulative perk.Her height allows her to blend in with foliage without too much effort, and she can run fast from the strength in her legs despite their shortness. She strides more than she launches herself into the air during running, giving her better speed when she's closer to the ground.

Weaknesses: Vitalia has quite a few weaknesses. Her arms lack strength; if Vitalia were to be put in a gym, she would go directly to the treadmill rather than lift weights. She's light on the arms when it comes to strengthening herself since she believes she's too skinny to build enough muscle. She's always been a runner by preference, so fighting up close with small weapons is a dangerous situation for her.Her light skin glows easily in the moonlight. Whether it be greasy/oily or dry skin, it has a natural light glow that makes her stand out, even behind foliage. Her hair isn't long enough to cover the skin on her arms.Vitalia has lung problems. As a kid, she used to smoke her mother's cigarettes and it took a heavy toll on her lungs. She sounds normal, but sometimes she breaks down into a fit of coughing or wheezing during a sprint or a run.

User: Silhouetteeee