INTRODUCTION

CITIZENS OF WATTPADEM, THIS YEAR'S GAMES WILL BE VERY DIFFERENT THAN ANY WE HAVE HAD BEFORE. I, PRESIDENT SNOW, WILL BE CROSSING THE CONCEPT OF THE OLYMPICS WITH OUR ORIGINAL GAMES STYLE. IN DOING SO, WE WILL REAP ONE YOUNG MAN AND WOMAN FROM 12 COUNTRIES, NOT DISTRICTS, TO PARTICPATE IN THIS YEAR'S PAGEANT.  THE LOSING COUNTRIES WILL BE DESTROYED BY THE CAPITOL, WHEREAS THE VICTOR WILL BE ABLE TO SAVE THEIR COUNTRY FROM MASS DESTRUCTION.

----><----><----><----><----><----><----><----><----><----><----><----><---><----><----><----><----><--

Helloooo!!! I, EatASlice,  am starting my very first "Author Games"!! If you would like to join or unsure if you want to, be sure to read "DA RULES + INFO" chapter as well  as "QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT". These will inform you on the rules of the game, basic info, the mark scheme, and helpful tips to assist you in getting good scores! I also have the basics below, which could help you over the course of the games.

BASIC INFO

-  The time zone will be GMT so that everyone can base their time off of that.

- With Tribute Placements, people will ask to reserve spots. I will say "accepted" or "denied". If accepted, you will be inboxed a form that will need to be filled out (tribute info). If denied, you can either request another spot or it is because all of the spots are full.

- Your writing skills decide your chances of survival. Each entry will be scored fairly and honestly. The more details you provide, the higher your score. Grammar and punctuation also applies.

- This is the first Author Games I have created, so if I mess up, let me know in a NICE way. I am the head gamemaker after all, and I can easily have something happen in the Arena ;).

- The gamemakers will decide who they sponsor based on the first task. No one gets eliminated , and it's mainly to see what the tributes can do. If you are sponsored, you can get helpful bonuses!!

GOOD LUCK!!