Task Three: To Kill From Within

" For one to truly be dead, you must kill what they are from the inside." ~ Unknown

(I don't really have a story for this one, it will tell itself on its own)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to Task Three, otherwise known as the mutt task! Unlike most games, where a physical creature is after you, you will encounter hallucinations of your worst fear!

How is this even possible you ask? Well, let's just say there was more injected in your arm than just a tracker...

For this task, each country was assigned a phobia. You must describe yourself encountering your phobia, and the fact that it wants to harm you. It is important that your character is truly afraid of these hallucinations, as it is called a phobia for a reason.

All entries are due by August 21, 2015 at 10pm GMT. Any entries turned in beyond this will not count. There is no word limit, but I will cut it off at 1000 words if necessary.

Each tribute gets 2 deaths and 4 ballots. Sponsored tributes get 3 deaths and 5 ballots. Skye and Aime, you guys are sponsored! Besides the added deaths and ballots, you will have a point added to your total score. I will pm you your main gift.

Good luck, and don't let your insanity kill you!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE PHOBIAS

Because I am so nice, I even put the phobia's meaning so you wouldn't have to do research!

Key: Country: Phobia - meaning

USA: Aichmophobia - fear of sharp objects (knives, needles, etc.)

UK: Coulrophobia - fear of clowns

CHINA: Demonophobia - fear of demons

RUSSIA: Myrmecophobia - fear of ants

IRELAND: Necrophobia - fear of the dead

FRANCE: Omphalophobia - fear of belly buttons

INDIA: Pediophobia - fear of dolls

EGYPT: Pogonophobia - fear of beards (I don't know, Shia Lebouf)

BRAZIL: Thanatophobia - fear of death (Well played ariel_paiement1, well played.)

ITALY: Anthophobia - fear of flowers

SWEDEN: Cynophobia - fear of dogs

JAPAN: Gerascophobia - fear of aging