Epilogue

Escape Report by Elysia Ambrose: November 15 , 2:34 pm

The Arena's connection to the Capitol was successfully disabled, and the bombs for both the Gamemaking center and the Arena have been launched. The trackers in the tributes were reconnected to our system before the blast as well, the current statistics are as followed:

- Hai Wang was wounded by his partner Mai Li, and soon perished from carbon monoxide poisoning.

- Whilst chasing Aime Satomi and Vitalia Shae Scipio, Evgeni Vazov was killed on impact by a building's roof.

- Aideen Haids was fatally close to the bomb when it exploded, and soon died from the blast.

- As Cassandra Amari was climbing out of the Arena, she was killed on accident when Emily Gold tried to target Mai Li.

- Emily Gold, Skye Finley, Neha Bhavsar, Mai Li,  Vitalia Shae Scipio, and Aime Satomi escaped. More news on them will be further into the report.

****

There is currently no status on three out of the four Gamemakers. It is possible that they were in a space that was resistant to our attack. However, Kateryna Stiles was successfully captured and will be interrogated shortly.

A base of ours is set up outside the Capitol's walls. We are using a decoy hovercraft to watch the ruins of the nearby area. So far, the president has blocked off any area within 100 feet of the Gamemaking Center, and all four Gamemakers are announced to being "Missing in Action" .

****

The surviving tributes are unconscious in a field near the Arena. A bag of supplies as well as a letter have been dropped in their area for when they recover.  Once they wake up, they will be informed about their country's situation and given directions to the base. A group of rescued Capitol citizens are also coming to help them.

We have given them a way to survive, but it is up to them to make it to safety.

Author Games: Renegade....COMING SOON!