Task Two: The Fallen

A/N: I highly recommend you play the video while reading this, as it will feel more interactive this way.

You settle down in your camp, whether it be in the peak of a mountain, a hole in the city, a small tree hut, or even a mud house. Your nerves fade away as you realize your country still exists, and you are closer to winning than you were when you first started.

As you tend to your bruises and scars, the boom of Wattpanem's Anthem fills your ears. It's more familiar to some than others (*clears throat* American tributes ), but you proceed to look into the starry night anyways.

A large projection depicts the silhoutette of a "w", and soon the faces of the deceased. All of these people, whether you knew them or not, give you a small feeling of grief. Probably for the unfortunate families who have lost their baby.

The Anthem eventually fades away, leaving you with the silence of the night, and the fatigue from war. You lay your head on the cold earth, and quickly fall asleep.

***

The Fallen

UK MALE: Connor Williams

RUSSIA FEMALE: Serafima Yenin

IRELAND MALE: Daniel O'Brien

FRANCE MALE: Ansel Bellerose

INDIA MALE: Azrael Thanatos

BRAZIL MALE: Naveen Ahmed

To those of you above, I am sorry to say you did not survive the Bloodbath. You were all so near to my heart, and I truly wished that your adventure didn't have to end so abruptly. Hopefully you have learned some things, and that this won't demotivate you to continue your experience in the Author Games universe.

For the tributes who survive, I simply say good luck.

As this is only the beginning.

~ Amy March