chapter 14

Axel

As I close her bedroom door I take a few needed deep breaths and wince as I do grabbing my ribs. I start walking to my room and get to my bathroom start the shower and strip off. I look at my face in the mirror I have a cut under my eye and dry blood under my nose. I look forward and see bruising starting to form on my right side. As I look back at myself in the mirror I think to myself. This is a mess. Amethyst is a mess literally I don't know how I am going to help her with her injuries. I walk under the spray or water and put my hands on the tiled wall and just stand there enjoying the heat of the water.
I know it's wrong but I feel my cock swell with thoughts of Amethyst. When she kissed my check I wanted nothing more than to turn my head and kiss her back. But I know that's wrong. So wrong she's been through hell the past few days.
But I can't stop my mind traveling to dark places thinking about her and what she would taste like. Her creamy thighs round my head while I lap at her sweet cunt. Her pulling at my hair screaming my name. I turn the shower too cold to try and rid myself of these thoughts and willing my cock to soften. After all I can stand under the cold water I'm still hard. So I turn the water to a more comfortable temperature and fist my cock in my hands pumping while thinking of her and all the positions I want her in. It's not long before I throw my head back and come with a deep growl. Panting I watch as my seed swirl down the drain with my sins. I'm such a bastard for getting myself off to thoughts of her while she's in the other room and what she's been through.

I wash and get out fast drying myself I wrap the towel round my waist and walk into my room grab some track suit bottoms throw them on and leave to go down and make tea.