chapter 15

I've been laying here for so long the water is starting to get cold I sit up slowly breathing fast the pain is so intense, everywhere. I wash with the expensive soap and shampoo Axel left for me. It all smells so nice. Washing my hair was painful as the back of my head has a small cut and bump and I don't think I would have been able to wash it at all if it was for the hand held shower piece. The water is tinged pink with all the blood I've washed off my body. I go to stand but can't the pain is so intense it takes my breath away. So I take a few deep breaths and try again but I slip back down hitting my elbow and knock all the soaps off the side of the bath. "Fuck" I shout and slap the water. Even that hurt. I start to cry with frustration. I can't sit here all night and I can't call Axel for help. I'm already so embarrassed. But before I can think what to do there is a knock on the door. I freeze in fear then remember I'm safe. "Amethyst.. Amethyst are you ok. I heard a bang" he sounds concerned.
"I..I'm ok. I slipped trying to get out the bath" I shout back. I cover my face with my hands with embarrassment coming to terms with the fact I'm going to have to ask for help. I go to talk at the same time he does. He stops but I continue "I don't ...I don't want to ask but I .... I need help" it's silent for a moment then he speaks "what can I do to help. Do you need me to come in and help you? I will cover my eyes I swear I won't look. I just want to help"
I giggle at how gentlemanly he is being.
"Yes please come in" it's quite for a few minutes and then the door slowly opens and he steps in with a scarf round his eyes.
I suck in a breath and just stare he's topless with tracksuit bottoms hung low on his hips, I can see the outline of his manhood and it's huge. My eyes travel up his toned tattooed body and gasp when I see the huge bruise on his ribs. He's taking tiny steps with his hands out feeling his way round the room. I giggle again this time louder.