FIRE BIRD

16thcentury...

In the heart of the land of Arzareth, where the echoes of ancientspirits whispered through the towering trees and rivers flowed withthe secrets of the ages, there lived a powerful shaman known as GreyWolf.

His wisdom was legendary, and his ability to communicate with thespirits of nature made him a revered figure among his people. But inthis tranquil village, destiny was about to take a sinister turn.

One fateful day, a dark shadow descended upon the village like ashroud of doom. The Fire Bird, a fallen mal'akh, a creature born fromflame and chaos of destruction, had arrived.

Its fiery wings cast ominous shadows over the land, and the oncepeaceful village was plunged into chaos and fear. Panic gripped thehearts of the tribe as they beheld this malevolent omen, and theyturned to Grey Wolf for salvation.

Grey Wolf, recognizing the urgency of the situation, knew he mustact swiftly to confront the nefarious Phoenix. He called upon theGreat Spirit, beseeching for the strength, courage, and wisdomrequired to vanquish this relentless entity.

One night, as Grey Wolf lay in meditation, a messenger of theGreat Spirit appeared--a majestic Eagle of Wisdom named Uri'el. Sheblessed Grey Wolf with a gift, a sapphire arrowhead marked with theGreat Spirit's name "Aravat".

Uri'el instructed him on how to trap her fallen brother, the FireBird from the ranks of Zadkiel, a Phoenix Guardian, and then shedisappeared into the night, leaving Grey Wolf with newfounddetermination.

Without hesitation, Grey Wolf took his hunting bow and arrows andembarked on a perilous journey to the sacred mountains of Arzareth.At the peak of this frozen and desolate mountain, amidst the howlingwinds of the frigid air, the shaman and the Fire Bird engaged in abattle that would test the limits of their resolve.

The Phoenix, in its human form, launched relentless attacks uponGrey Wolf, its flames scorching the ground beneath their feet. Yet,Grey Wolf, protected by the sapphire arrowhead and the wisdombestowed upon him by the Great Spirit, parried each assault withgrace and determination.

As the battle raged on, Grey Wolf felt the weight of his age andthe years of his life draining from his essence. But he would notyield, for he declared with unwavering resolve, "I would ratherdie than lose to this fallen."

With every ounce of his being, Grey Wolf continued to fight,summoning the last vestiges of his strength. Finally, with a surge ofenergy that seemed to channel the very essence of the Great Spirit,he unleashed a final, devastating blow.

Taking the divine arrowhead on his last arrow, he aimed withunwavering focus as the Fire Bird circled around, preparing to makeits deadly strike. The arrow flew true, piercing the heart of thePhoenix.

In that instant, the fallen mal'akh's fiery feathers turned tostone, and it plummeted to the ground at Grey Wolf's feet. Theessence of the fallen entity was transformed into a solid Ruby Idol.

In that fateful moment, the phoenix was imprisoned within. Thetribe rejoiced, celebrating Grey Wolf as a hero who had saved themfrom the clutches of the demon bird. The Ruby Idol remained in thevillage as a symbol of the shaman's incredible victory over themalevolent force that had threatened their existence.

Yet, little did they know that the tale of the Ruby Idol was farfrom over, for its curse would endure and haunt those who dared tocovet its power.

The year is 1892...

The village of Grey Wolf, nestled deep in the heart of Arzarethforest, a new and sinister threat was about to descend upon theunsuspecting inhabitants.