Chapter 3

June 25th 2014
I didn't end up getting a concussion but I had stitches for 48 hours and then they took them out, because of the symptoms I had,they had to keep me in the hospital for those 48 hours, I swear I was getting more pale the second I was in there. But now I'm perfectly ready to swim!
10:47am
Jack and I made a dedicated day for movies every summer, he got one bean bag I got the other and we sat there all day eating junk until 8:00pm and then we would go for a swim in the pool, that always made us sleep good.
Beck had a friend over tonight and they both couldn't fit in the bed together so they stole mine and jacks beds without us realizing until we were going to bed in our wet t shirts, so we had to sleep in his room. Nothing new, except how differently I saw him now, Luke's statement replayed in my head for the past week, he was right I liked him, but I don't think he would like me back.
The Rest of the summer was perfect, Jack told me to keep the hoodie he gave me awhile ago. He said the sleeves were to short on him now away, it was a providence college hockey sweater his dad got him a few years back,I love it. It was so worn out the words were peeling on the front and the draw string were gone, but most of all it smelt like him, vanilla.
We also went on the boat. A lot.
I was pretty tan now, I was sad that would go away in a few months.
I had a plan to leave my crush on Jack at the lake house, I was scared of rejection.
Unlike my tan I don't think my crush on Jack will be going away any time soon.
                         December 24th 2014
We are having Christmas with them, sort of. Sterling wanted Christmas with her boyfriend at his house in Michigan so Christmas Eve eve we opened the presents from her and she opened hers, we saved the rest to open at the Hughes tomorrow. All the kids were in jacks room watching movies and drinking hot cocoa, I was getting less and less tired thinking I had to sleep on the couch, instead I fell fast asleep on the bean bag in his room, it was so soft. So was the blanket.
7:38am
We are getting older, so we didn't wake up as early, me and Jack were up first, mainly because the bean bag was next to his bed and at 6:30 his phone fell off the bed when he moved around and fell on my face, without thinking I threw it right back to his bed and it landed on his stomach.
Then we got Luke and the older boys and got our parents. We open them in sections, from Santa, from the Hughes parents, from my dad, then each sibling individually, it made the morning long and fun. My dad got us all leafs tickets,
Ellen and Jim got me, Jack and Luke matching leafs jerseys and the other two boys 3 video games each. Me and Jack made a promise that if we ever got into the nhl, we would pick each others numbers.
I got all the boys matching white  hoodies with there names on the back in blue but I also got myself one, a white one with pink writing.
Luke got us all rainbow hockey tape, I actually love it. Quinn got us all $50 gift cards to sport check, beck got us all 5 free rides to anywhere we want to go and he would drive us, we all got 5 each, little does he know we only go places together. And Jack , oh Jack. He MADE us all matching wooden hockey sticks, they obviously weren't meant for playing but they were so cute, he added different details to each one and our names and numbers.
Santa got us all different things, i got new skates and some new clothes.
We were finally done and me and Jack were out on the rink in the back yard (we had one massive joint backyard because we are out in the country and more space for a rink.)
I decided only to wear a hoodie and a small puffer coat and leggings.
We are just shooting pucks back and forth when he stops.
"Stel come here" he says and I slowly go over
"What's up"
"So you know how we are married" he states. My mind froze for a second and then remembered.
"Oh yea" Like every other kid, me and Jack got "married" when we were 9, he even got me a ring,from the dollar store but still a ring.
"Well.." he pulls a ring out of his pocket, hands it to me.
It's gold and the shape of a heart and small engraved is "Jella" and under that is "14.09.10" the day.
"Oh Jack" it's so sweet.
"You like it" he smiles.
"Of course I do, you know. I still have the other ring"
"No fucking way"
"Of course I do it was only 5 years ago"
"That's crazy"
We go back to skating but now we are just skating, no hockey.
~few days later~
It was new years, another year with my boys. MY boys. We had a big New Year's Eve party last night it was crazy, but sterling came home, of course she didn't even speak to me. I don't care she's not ruining my night.
3:37pm
I finally woke up, we ended up staying awake much longer then midnight and I show it, the boys were already up playing hockey outside I didn't join them though, wasn't feeling it.
All I know is that these are my boys forever, my best friend, my brothers, my.. crush? I dont know how to think of Jack. I'm still young, not ready.