Chapter 11~Final

@stellaJo- Lova Girl 😍😘Comments@jackhughes-oh she's mine now—> always been yours 🫶@NHLLuvr-oh the pick bunnys on TikTok are sobbing

@stellaJo
- Lova Girl 😍😘
Comments
@jackhughes-oh she's mine now
—> always been yours 🫶
@NHLLuvr-oh the pick bunnys on TikTok are sobbing

@nicohisch- not a thought behind those glassesComments@jackhughes-not my fault Stella kept handing me drinks                 The Avengers (Drunk version)QUINNER- what's for breakfastZeggy-waffles-no pancakes-or baconStellabella- if I get one more ...

Comments
@jackhughes-not my fault Stella kept handing me drinks
                The Avengers (Drunk version)
QUINNER- what's for breakfast
Zeggy-waffles
-no pancakes
-or bacon
Stellabella- if I get one more notification my head will explode
Lukey- make her head explode!!
Stellabella changed Lukey to Moose
Moose- hey why is my name moose now
Stellabella-cuz your built like one
Zeggy- Burnt
Stellabella- which is the bacon you just made cuz you can't cook.
Luke-CRISP
QUINNER- guys what's that stomping.
Stellabella- Jack
Moose-Fatass
Zeggy- run!
An hour later we all meet in the living room hung over, except Luke. Smh.
"Stella why did you let me drink so much" Jack says growling.
"Uh I didn't?"
"You kept handing me drinks"
"Jack I asked you to hold my drink while I went to the bathroom and I came back and you chugged it"
"Okay once but-"
"And then I had to go grab my purse and you did it again"
"I-"
"And then I went to the car to get my running shoes and I brought it with me but you followed me and grabbed it off the top of the car and drank it!"
"He is silent or was he SILENCED!" Trevor yells.
We spent the rest of the day on the boat swimming and just talking. Followed by some White claws.
"Hey Ella shot gun this with me" Quinn passes me a drink and we stand up getting ready.
"3"
"2"
"1"
"GO!" Jack yells.
I finish in like 4 seconds, it was my favourite flavour.
"Yea baby!" Jack yells and I sit next to him with my legs on his legs.
                               -a year later-
11:38am
I walk into my room where my girls  are,Emma,Maggie,Bella, ava and Nina.
I'm wearing a white long sleeve and white pajama wants with light pink and grey plaid. I didn't want the fuzzy robe it irritates my skin.
Nico followed through with the deal sort of, he taught Quinn how to do my hair instead. Not because he didn't want to but because he was jacks best man.
~JUNE 17th 2023~
A few days after the engagement.
My phone was ringing at the screen said beck, i haven't talked to him since i started dating jack, i don't know what his problem is but he said dad wouldn't want me to date him. We were on the boat so it was a little choppy but I still answered.
"Hey beck!" I said smiling and Jack gave me a look, almost a worried look but with a mix of a shocked look I guess.
"Your engaged?!"
"Yes beck i am, oh Jack wants to talk you you" I put the phone on speaker and let him talk.
"Hey beck! Do you wanna be a groomsmen!" He asks with a big smile on his face.
"give Stella the phone" he says angry and Jack looks pissed.
Since he's on speaker I just leave it there, maybe I was moving to fast, or something bad happened. "Im right here beck"
"Take me off speaker" so I do and I put the phone to my ear but I wish I didnt because of how loud he was yelling.
"You're not marrying him Stella! Dad wouldn't want it, he's a douche bag and is only going to get you pregnant and leave you!"
The boat was silent, or like Trevor would say, the boat was silenced.
My face froze tears down my eyes, then the phone was out of my hands and in Quinn's hand.
Quinn was the better big brother, the brother who felt like a real brother.
——back to present day——
Quinn is curling my hair after putting it into a half up half down style with a flower, I gave Quinn a very important job, giving me away. Sterling and I haven't spoke since we moved to New Jersey because she went to college, no way in hell I wouldn't want to see beck again.
"All done" Quinn says putting the curler down and putting his hands on my shoulders.
"What would I do without you"
"Have Trevor do your hair, but then you would be walking down the aisle bald so.."
"That is a fair point, now out I need to get my dress on."
"Okay, I'm in the living room when you need me"
"Thanks"
He was also a little bit like a maid of honour, he did a lot planning with me Mainly because I hadn't been close with my girls as long as i have been with the boys. I got on the dress but I couldn't zip it myself. So I was about to leave the big bathroom and into the room with Emma,Maggie and Bella when I stopped and listened.
"How did she even pull him he's way out of her league"
"I know right"
So naturally I burst through the door and told them to get out and get out of Michigan, I only really needed Ava and nina, my actual baes.
Then Quinn and Nico are in the room but they didn't look into the bathroom where I was to avoid seeing the dress.
"Your bridesmaid talk a lot of shit for being bridesmaids" Quinn yells.
"Yea they were talking shit so I kicked them out, I don't need those 3 anyway. Just my 2 girls now can someone help me with my dress"
Nina steps forward zipping it up and turning me around, holding my hands and walking me out.
Quinn and Nicos jaws dropped.
"Stella Jo look at you" Quinn says walking forward hugging me.
"Thank you but you need to go downstairs, starting soon" she points to Nico.
As he leaves he pulls her into a big hug, another big brother of hers.
Those boys take care of her.
now standing near the back door of the house, the anticipation growing in her stomach but it wasn't nerves, something that made her this happy would never make her nervous.
She was tucked around a corner so no one could see her but the only people who were even near the house was Jack and Ellen about to walk down, Jim officiating. Then they were off, Jack standing facing east from the door and then i heard the music and me and Quinn linked arms, I could only imagine him doing this, she knew when she was 16 her dad wouldn't be able to make it to his wedding.
Then the doors were open and I heard "this love" by Taylor swift. Me and Jack came up with 5 options for a song and I let him choose, I knew I could trust him.
Now he was standing facing me, but looking down.
He looked up with all the other guests and I immediately shed a tear and saw him crying to, a lot more then I was. In fact all the guys in the line were, and the girls. It did look a little weird when there was only 2 people on my side and there was at least, wait only 4 on his side. Nico Alex cole and soon to be Quinn, I looked to where the girls were and sure enough Luke and Trevor were there. He's to sweet.
Now to the big part.
(I'm not writing the full vows you can imagine something :)
"Jack Rowden Hughes, do you take Stella Lynn Jordan to be your lawfully wedded wife"
"I do"

Thank god.

"Stella Lynn Jordan, do you take Jack Rowden Hughes to be your lawfully wedded husband"
"I do" tears rolling down.
"By the state of Michigan, I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride"
Jack pulls me and dips me making the kiss feel like magic, actual magic.