[ 5 ]

Jungkook sit beside her and waiting for her to wake her up after a minutes she woke up and trying to sit helping with her elbow

Jungkook sit beside her and waiting for her to wake her up after a minutes she woke up and trying to sit helping with her elbow . Jungkook quickly held her by her back when she is about to fall .

Jungkook : carefully wifey . You can tell me if you need any help no need to being a little warrior all the time .

Y/n : what are you doing here .
* she ask him with her open eyes *

Jungkook : oh that means i have to ask your permission before enter my own room .
* he come closer to her face while his hand still resting on her back *

Y/n : what !! How ..how am i ended up here . Did i sleep walk here .. .
* she keep murmuring *

Jungkook : stop !!! Last night you didn't came in my room so i decided to check ..when i enter your room you already drifted into deep sleep i didn't woke you up and i bring you here .

Y/n : what ? you bring me when i was on sleep how rude.. and about last night i don't know why i felt sleepy and my head started to pain i also don't know when i fall sleep ..

Jungkook : who told you to dancing in the rain last night just because of this you are on high fever .
* he place his palm on her forhead *
see your forhead is still burning.

Y/n : just because of you , i just want to relax myself so i went outside at the garden area and after a minutes it started to raining and i released my sadness with rain ..
* he silently listen her and he already knew that her tears also mixed with rain*

Jungkook : sorry for whatever i did yesterday and until now .
* she remove his hand which he place on her back . She quickly lending her feet on the floor and head towards the bathroom but she forget that bathroom is not belong to her . She enter the bathroom and lock the door ..*

Y/n what about your clothes its not your bathroom ..damn girl ...
* he shouted but she already turned the tap on and she didn't hear his single word .*

After finishing her shower she wrapped her body in towel and about to get out but when she realised its his room in a blink of eye she jump again inside the bathroom.*

Y/n : how did i forget its his room ..seems like fever started to dancing in my head
* she pull her hair due to frustrations .she slightly open the door to check is he still there or went but she flinched when his voice hit her body *

Jungkook : waiting for me wifey .. come on.. come out i already place your dress on the bed .
* he pointed on her dress which is he placed on the bed , he went her room when he realised she don't have any clothes in his wardrobe and letter he decided to shift her all clothes in his wardrobe*

Y/n : jungkook... can you .
* she didn't finished her word..

Jungkook : no i can't ... come and get it by yourself this is your room wifey and iam your husband. What's the point of being nervous huh !!!