[ 20 ]..

Jungkook : I love you so much y/n , I fucking love you

Jungkook : I love you so much y/n , I fucking love you ...this jeon is ready to sacrifice his life for his dear wife ...

* he whispered near her ear and give a sweet kiss on her earlobe then he came infront of her face their nose brushed on each other he joined his forehead to her and intertwining his right hand to her left hand then she speak *

Y/n : jungkook....

Jungkook : hmmmm.
* he hummed in response, but his forehead rested on her *

Y/n : ummm !!! I mean...i want to tell....

Jungkook : ok stop stop ....* he laugh at her word and buried his face on her neck.....

Y/n : what ??? Why are you laughing.
* he pulled his head back and speak while holding his laugh *

Jungkook : how can i forget that my wife is not into in this matter. Don't worry i will guide you ok ...
* he smirked after saying last word *

Y/n : stop it you pervert... i know
* he frowned his eyebrows at her statement but she quickly hide her face on his chest while clutching his black shirt *

Jungkook : what did you just say hmmm ... you know really ? but i have to wipe your shyness from your face ... so....should i start love ?
* she look at him slowly and nodded like a cute child while smiling *

Oh please don't make your face like this or i will dropped the idea .

Y/n : why ? You are the one right who want me to lead tonight?

Jungkook : are you sure ? Do you have any idea once i started i won't be able to control .
* she pinch his chest and its makes him more laugh *

Y/n : stop it you shameless man .

Jungkook : do you want to see how much this shameless man can do .
* he smrik and look at her lips and then her eyes and joined his lips to her and kiss her passionately, he started to kiss her , the kiss is gentle with pure love and affection. he bit her lips to asking for entrance, their tongue fighting with each other while his hands roaming all around her body the kiss turn into deep and they both struggling to breath she patted his shoulder and finally he parted their lips . She close her eyes and started breathing heavily. he then make his another move to her neck and started to sucking her softly , slowly make his hand to her clothes and start unbuttoning her dress. luckily her dress have button till the edge of her dress and silk belt around her waist . He grab her silk belt and pulled down . Her body is wide open infront of him only on her black lingerie , he started to give her kiss on her forhead then her cleavage and then he stop right infront of her navel, he placed his right and on her waist and gave a wet kisses all around her navel area , she arched her back due to sudden attack he then came near her ear and whispered in deep husky voice *

Jungkook : its not like i have not tested you yet , but this night gonna be long and memorable my dear wife .
* she just stared his dark eyes because she know her word is nothing infront of his filthy word *
Unbotton me my love .