[ 16 ]

Afer biding bye to evara They both left from the office infront of his car he was about open the for her but she jerked his his hand open by herself and aggressively sit inside the car and closed the door using her all strangh whihe he just stand ...

Afer biding bye to evara They both left from the office infront of his car he was about open the for her but she jerked his his hand open by herself and aggressively sit inside the car and closed the door using her all strangh whihe he just stand there and watch her anger with proud smirk . He didn't move from there and stay outside she looked to his side not side he was just standing to her side while gazing at her . She scoffed and said .*

Y/n : if you are not intressed in driving then stay outside i will with my own .

* she started to move to the driver sit but before she started the engine he came with a speed of lighe and snatch the key from her and open the door and smile towards her .*

Jungkook : woahh so much anger hahh..now move to your sit .

* she don't want to bickering with him so she moved to her sit and stay silent looking outside the window . When he look at her he noticed her seatbelt . He leaned a little and moved his hand towards her neck to catch the seatbelt and made her wear while she was still looking outside , her eyes stay outside stuck on the same spot , he was so close to her even his nose brushed on her cheeck but she didn't give a damn because her anger is still the same . He look at her while tilting his head and landed his lip on her cheeck which is flashing infront of his face and with a second her eyes got bigger but she didn't react , he again kiss her on the same spot she shut her eyes and look at him .*

Y/n : what are you doing?

Jungkook : try to calm my wife's anger . Still angry ?

Y/n : what if i say yes ?

Jungkook : then gonna kiss every inch of your body parts .

Y/n : you .. ..

* she pointed her forefinger to him but what he again kiss tip of her finger . She open the door and about to step outside without unbuckling her seatbelt but he held her waist and make her sit again and closed the door but this time with lock*

Jungkook : where are you going?

Y/n : home...

Jungkook : i will drive now stay calm . Don't be angry so much .

* he adjusted himself on driving seat and start the engine soon they drove away from office . He was driving with his one hand while looking at her his eyes are fix on her all the way thinking of her anger level . He already know her anger level but today its different her anger mix with her jealousy . He unbuckle her seatlebt with using his left hand and suddenly pulled her towards him wrapping his hand around her waist , she didn't even get a time to process what just happened. She looked at him with widened her eyes .*

Y/n : jungkook get off your hand and focus on the road .

Jungkook : say that you are not angry anymore .

Y/n : jungkook leave or we will die if you doing like this .

Jungkook : iam ready to die with you .

Y/n : okey.... iam not angry...happy.