01

Nana

                             Nana

"ughh, I'm so bored bro" graca   groaned loudly . Graca and I have been best friends since the 5th grade, and we're always together. I don't know what I'd do without her.

"I know right ? ". We were currently chilling in Graca's room bored asf bro.

"Why don't you invite Wilson over " I spoke up. Graca looked up at me with a bored face, "Girl. You still not over him ?"

how she know that ?

"Because I know everything stupid" she replied. " There's no way I just said that out loud.

" uhmm yes I am, I'm just suggesting since we bored " I shrugged my shoulders while awkwardly smiling.

Okay, let's be fr rn. I DO like Wilson. And I've always liked him since Graca introduced him to me, since they cousins and stuff. He doesn't actually know I like him, and he's always so busy with girls here and there, that's why I prefer to keep it between me and my bestie.

"mhmm sure" she replied and rolled her eyes. She pulled out her phone and searched for her cousins number and started texting him, and within seconds later, he replied.

                           Twin 💙!

                                            hey twinn

Yo wsp
                                  what you up to rn ?

Nm, wsp tho?
                                       cool then, pull up
                                        cs we bored asf .

Aight, be there in 5 .
grace liked this message !

                _____________________

"Okay, he's on his way" she said.

yesss!

"Uhmm... Okay ig . Imma put sum on to watch so long." said grace while she looked at me awkwardly.

bro I gotta stop saying shit out loud

"I know that's right" graca replied laughing. "whateverrrrr" i said dragging out the r then joining her.

                ____________________

                             Graca

"Knock knock knock" was all you heard at my front door. "Damn this nigga bouta break my whole door down" I said while getting up to open for my dickheaded cousin that my best friend was weirdly crushing on.

I unlocked my door to see Wilson standing there like bro was sent by Michael Jackson or sum.

"Yo wsp" he said dabbing me up then giving me a hug."  " I see you brought that good stuff " I said while getting excited." You already know wsppp"
he said dragging the word out.

We then got inside as I locked my door and followed him back upstairs into my room. As we walked in we see a now "more revealing" Nana on her phone. I'm guessing she heard us standing there so she looked up and decided to speak up and not gonna lie her acting was on point hey. "oh.. uh hey Wilson didn't know you'd be coming today." Uhh ain't this the same girl that asked my to text him to come over AND got excited when I said he was coming over ??

She need best actor award, asap.

"Oh hey Nana how's it" he replied.
We always call her Nana. It's just easier and cuter. "oooo and you brought the good stuff too" she said getting excited. She already know wsp.

"We should go to the park and play shoot some hoops" wilson suggested.
"yesssss omg you so smart" nana said acting like he just solved the world's biggest riddle. "Aight let's go" i said.

I slid on my crocs since I already had on something cute and comfy.

                            THE FIT

"Okay let's go" I said getting my airpods and lipgloss

"Okay let's go" I said getting my airpods and lipgloss. Cannot get caught lacking out here bro.

               ________________________

                             Nana

We were on our way to the park and the whole walk I was just staring at my man who's not my man but should be. Like he's sooo hot bro i js wanna suc- uh nvm. Anyway he just can't seem to confess for me cause like the one minute we flirting then the next minute he's in a relationship with sm hoe.

"yeah so should I get the pink or blu- uhm Nana ??" graca said while looking at me mad confused. "Are you even listening? Bro istg". "oh mb twin, I was lost in my own thoughts again" I said apologizing since she was talking to me about something and I wasn't even listening. Anddd all that staring didn't even make me realize that we were already at the park. "Damn that was quick" i spoke up.

We got to the park and there was already people there. And I'm guessing they were friends with Wilson since he left us and ran up to them dabbing all of them up. It was three boys and they was hot AS FUCK. no joke. And I could tell graca saw them too cause the look on her face said it all.

"I know you see that too bro" graca said as she looked at at the three boys talking to wilson about lord knows what, but only one caught my attention.

Okay lmk how I did cs this my first chapter and first time yfm.

I'm more of a reader, not a writer 🌸

g - out 💐