08

graca

graca

"sh sh shh you gonna wake them up" was what I heard along with the sound of a photo being taken and giggling.

I know that laugh.

My eyes sprung open then sitting up but something was stopping me.

Someone.

I turned to my side to see dd basically strangling my waist. This nigga slept here ??

I looked to my front revealing nana, ddot and notti standing infront of me, with notti holding the phone and ddot trying to stop nana from laughing loud.

"yo what the fuckkkk" i groaned leaning back down on the bed and while throwing the blanket over me.

"looks like you guys had a nice time" notti said while joining nana and ddot in laughing. The three of them were just standing there laughing like rats.

Mxm, mal naaiers.

" nothing happened bro we literally just fell asleep on the same bed." i replied. "Okay then why he got his arm around yo body ? " ddot asked  getting smart with me. Then they all stood there with their arms folded like they da cops.

"man shut up" i said brushing them off while rolling my eyes. "mhm ion think wilson gon like thattt" notti said.
Damn lowkey forgot abt that nigga, havent seen him in like two days.

"wait so nobody spoke to him since the incident?" ddot asked and everybody shook their head. "damn."

There was a moment of silence before nana spoke up breaking the silence and bringing more excitement to the conversation.

"anywayyy, yall ready for school? I'm soo excitedddd, this holiday been long enough."

"yesss, I got new clothes too so even better." I said as she started doing her lil excitement dance while I hyped her up from my bed. Obviously all the movement woke dd up which caused him to open his eyes and see the group standing there infront my bed.

" what the fuck? When da party started ?" he said while squinting his eyes at everybody like he was lost, causing everyone in the room to laugh at him.

"you just missed it, there was plenty girls here too." notti joked making me side eye him. "oh nahhh I'm good, I already got me a girl right here." dd replied while putting his head on my stomach. Awwww making me feel special already.

"awwww cuteeee.....now get the fuck up and get ready." nana said ruining the cute moment. "yeah whatever - dd  you gon walk home to get dressed or what?" I asked him. "oh I brought clothes for him, seeing that he's dumb ass didnt come home then Nana told me he was here." notti spoke up, causing me to smile at him because that was actually so cute.

"thanks dic. Now get out." dd mumbled into my stomach. "huh uh don't be rude to my bestie. And ion even know why you talking you gotta get out too, I needa get ready" I said gently hitting his the top of his head.