03

Nana

                              Nana

We were now on our way back to gracas house and damn my girl fast. Her and dd were walking side by side with their hands interlocked and talking. I guess they were getting to know each other but they was both blushing mad hard.

On the other hand , me and ddot were talking and I guess he feeling me too cause broooo the way he looks makes me feel like he wanna do all types of things to me.

I hope he give good head.

"Yo what? Nah ma I thought you was feeling me. You got somebody else on yo mind?" ddot said, looking at me like he was finna cry.

"Wait what? No no no I- I was js thinking out loud, I promise" I said panicking. What the fuck is wrong with me bro.

I felt so bad cs now he think I'm thinking bout someone else giving good head when I'm actually thinking about him giving good head.

I'm just that type of person to feel bad really quickly over the SMALLEST things ever.

"it's okay relax mama, you good." he said putting his arm over my shoulders and pulling me in, telling that I got a bit panicked. I felt so calm after he did that cause he smelt sooo good and he's just so sweet.

I then got this weird feeling that made me lift my head off of his shoulder and looked to my side to see Wilson literally death staring the poes out of us.

Once he saw me look over at him he quickly turned his head the other way, making him look like he was lost or sm as if I didn't js see his stupid ass look at us.

He's been acting mad weird since me and ddot started interacting with each other, and I js can't help to think that he's jealous.

"uhm okay? " I mumbled mugging him as I rested my head back onto ddot's shoulder.

                    __________________

We were back at graca's and we were all js chilling in her living room smoking a blunt. We already got introduced to notti and I met dd too. Damn these niggas got weird ass names. But they cute and notti got that million dollar smile . Their mom must be gorgeous.

"so what yall wanna do?" dd asked while graca was next to him on her phone. She then whispered to him and showed him smth on her phone as they started laughing. Mhmm yeah they definitely got sum going on, for sure.

"idk but I'm mad tired not gonna lie, think I'm ready to go home." I spoke up. Ddot slowly looked at me as he slowly snaked his way around my waist and pulled me closer.

"why you gotta leave so soon mama?" he said quite softly as he gripped even harder onto my waist making my stomach go in different directions.

I looked back at him as I was blushing a little, but that don't matter rn.