06

Graca

                            Graca

"you think she okay ?" Wilson asked me for the 100th time like a stressed father who's child is missing . "Yes bro damn relax, you more stressed than me and I'm her best friend."

Ddot had called me and told me what happened with Nana. Yes I was worried at first, but once ddot told me that she was safe and was with him I calmed down a bit. I legit just met these people yesterday and if feels like  I've known them my whole life.

From what dd told me, ddot can be loving and caring at times, especially to girls hes interested in.

We were all currently sitting in my living room, well the three of us: me, dd and notti. Wilson was walking around like a mad person. He looked like he was going... crazy.

After what felt like a lifetime, nana and ddot finally walked in, nana in ddots arms. We all stood up looking at them as they stared back at us.

"uhh.. hey guys ?" nana spoke up breaking the silence. I wasted no time and ran straight to her giving her a warming hug. Uc probably think what happened to her isn't that big of a deal and that we all stressing a bit too much.

Uhmm no.

Nana and i have been through alot, so anything that will happen, is big, no matter how small the situation is.

"you good mama ?" i asked her. She nodded with a lil smile on a her face. I smiled back at her knowing that she was okay.

"so why you ain't call me when you needed help?" Wilson spoke up.

Oh my fucking days.

"Yo Wilson not right now-" notti tried saying but got cut off by Wilson still talking kak.

"nah like I just genuinely wanna know like, why she chose to call ddot when she could've called anyone here, especially me." he continued.

I don't think he realised how dumb and stupid he looks and sounds right now.

"Yo what you trynna say gang ?" ddot asked him looking at him confused but concerned at the same twin. I could tell he was getting a bit tight but tried to stay calm.

Okay now someone has to something, obviously me because I have a big bek.

"Okay bro now what the actual fuck ?" I asked him. "she legit just got touched and almost hit by some rando on the streets, and you decide to ask that ? Are you, like, normal ? Is your brain like upside down or something? She could've called literally anybody in this room, not just you. And so what if she chose to call ddot ? She did a good job in doing that anyway cs he ran all the way from here to where she was just to make sure she was safe and bring her back home. So it would be really nice right now if you would just shut the fuck up. " i ended off.