05

ddot

                               ddot

It was now almost 11 something and I was getting ready cause we were gonna meet up at gracas. Bro I can already see that's gonna become our hangout spot. Especially since she lives alone so like even better.

I just came outta the shower, I had gotten dressed into an all amiri fit with my chain cause yk my baby go everywhere with me.

Oh and today I'm gonna see nana so it motivates me even more to go. As soon as I got done dressing I headed straight out that door.

                      ________________

I was almost at gracas house, surprisingly all our houses are not that far from each other. I was almost at her door until my phone started ringing.

"Who the fuck" I thought. I was contemplating whether I should pick up or nah. Mcht fuck it.

I took my phone out my pocket to see that nana was calling me. Why she calling me like, I'm literally almost outside. I picked up anyway tho.

"wsp ma, I'm already outside the house don't worr-" 

"d-ddot?" she cut me off. She sounded so scared, she was breathing all heavy and shit and like she was gonna cry.

" Yo ma what happened where you at?
You crying ?? What's going on??" I asked getting worried and frustrated that smth might've happened to her.

" can you c-come quick p-please I really n-need you right now" she said stuttering while her voice cracked.

Oh huh uh.

"Aight ma I'm on my way okay ? Where you at tell me and I'll come get you okay don't worry." I said turning around speed walking while waiting for her to tell me where she was.

"I'm at the deli, please come quick." she said sniffing. Yeah when I heard her sniff ian even think twice before SPRINTING to the deli. I didn't even hang up.

                ____________________

As I got closer and closer to the deli, I noticed nana sitting on the floor with both legs up and her head in between her legs. I called out her name and she quickly looked up. She stood up and ran up to me, running straight into my arms as our body clashed together. Bro she was shaking.

"You okay mama ? What happened, you hurt?" I asked slowly lifting her head off my chest so I could see if she was hurt or anything. She didn't look like she had bruises or anything, but her eyes were red and puffy, like she'd been crying.

"so I was on my way to gracas right, but I decided to stop at the deli cause I wanted to get sum for us to snack on and shit. Then I noticed this nigga looking at me like he wanted sum, but I ignored it. But he was looking at me the whole time and it made me mad uncomfortable, so I decided to leave the stuff so we could all come back together as a group. Then this nigga was following me until he stopped me. He asked for my number and i felt mad uncomfortable so I told him I had a boyfriend. And he was saying shit like oh it's aught mama he don't gotta know and shit like that, and then he started touching all over me and i panicked so I pushed him off me and slapped him. He then tried to hit me  but some guy yelled from afar for him to stop so he pushed me back making me stumble before running off."

"Oh hell nah what the fuck, where he went, you seen what way he turnt? You know what he was wearing ? " I asked her. He really crazy if he think he boutta get away.

"yeah I think he went into the alleys or smth and he had on like a red hoodie with sum black jeans , but please don't do nun it's okay let's just go, ion want you doing sum crazy."

"that nigga crazy if he think he was boutta do all that shit to you just to get away with it. I'll be right back okay  ma, you just wait here." I told her and she slowly nodded while I was speed walking through that alley.

I then spotted three niggas who was standing in a mini circle, looked like they was passing on a blunt.

" ohhh so you the nigga that was hitting on my girl, after she told you she had a nigga ?" I spoke up as I got closer and closer to them. When the guy in the red turned around , I punched the shit outta that nigga. Bro even stumbled back and shit.

"bro w-what is you t-talking a-about" he asked me with his hand on his nose.  "ohh so now you wanna play dumb ? You better answer my fucking question before I shoot you in yo mother fuckin leg." I said starting to get pissed tf off and was about to pull out my gun.

"Look man ian even m-mean too, I didn't even know s-she had a b-boyfriend". Nah this nigga really pissing me off right now. I ain't even realize the other two that were with him ran away.

Pussys.

"I know you not stupid, cause you wasn't this slow when you was all up in her business." this nigga was getting me mad tight cause he was playing dumb.

" bro it was a mistake I swear, I promise just please don't shoo- AHHHH." he's bitchass got interrupted by the sound of a gunshot. He looked down to see a gunshot in his right leg.

I then punched harder this time making him fall back completely.

"the next time you touch her, you not gon have legs, trust." I kneeled down whispering to him.

I then got up and ran outta the alley back to where nana was. I saw she was still standing there so I went up to her and pulled her in for another hug, she needed it.

" thank you so much "she mumbled into my chest." no problem ma aslong as you alright. " we stood there for a while and it just felt so comforting.

We then decided to make our way to g's because she was probably getting worried that we were taking so long.

" you sure you okay ?" I asked just to make sure, wrapping my arm around her as we were walking." you don't want anything? I can get you something if you want"

"maybe later, thanks tho." she replied with a lil smile. I smiled back knowing that she was okay.

Yurrrrrr chapter 5 😜😜

It's only 1 pov butttt it's fine cause it's about my fav coupleee

Ddot really did he's thing 💯

Anywaysss,

g- out 🌺