11

nana

nana

It had been a week and a few days since everybody found out about wilson and mikayla.

He had apologized to me already after graca. He also apologized for being weird abt me and ddot, but he still didn't tell me why he was acting like that. I just told him it was okay because I was tired of it and I just missed my bestie.

We obviously don't sit with wilson at lunch since his ass always with mikayla, her minions and a few of his friends.

If mikayla had to sit with us at lunch, she'd probably be dead by now, cause all she do is open her bek.

"Oh yeah guys I have practice later on so yall don't gotta wait for me." i informed them while eating hot chips.

"yeah same" graca said. "no it's okay guys we can wait for you, we don't mind" notti said. "yeah you already know" ddot added causing me and graca to smile at them.

"what about you dd" graca said making him snap outta his own world. "uh yeah sure" he replied but his energy felt mad off, looked like he was bothered or sm. Graca looked at me before I quickly shrugged causeeee ion know what up with her man today.

"well anywayssss we should do something fun guyss like go out to do something" notti spoke up trynna cheer up the mood. "yesss that sound like so much fun, we just gotta figure out where we gon go" i hyped him up cause that actually sounded fun.

As we were trynna finishing our conversation, the stupid bell rang.

"mxm, ma se naai" i mumbled causing graca to let out a little laugh. I was not in the mood for the next period, but I got dd and ddot so that's good. And also maybe I can try and talk to dd to see what's wrong.

I hugged graca and notti as they both had separate classes from each other and us. "Okay let's go" i said while the three of us made our way to class.

~~

"dd you sure you alright bro, you seem mad off." ddot turned to him waiting for a response. We made dd sit in the sit between us so we could see what he had to say and we can both hear.

"yeah, you know you can talk to us, and I can tell something bothering. We won't tell." i assured him as ddot nodded his head.

Dd looked at us before sighing. "Okay, but you guys promise not to tell ?".

Bro.

"nigga ain't that what we just sai- ddot... relax." i interrupted him as he stopped. "sorry ma" he mumbled . I smiled at him, then looking back at dd allowing him to talk.

"aight, so I'm trynna ask graca out... but I'm scared she'll say no or that she not feeling me back." he let it out.

"Okay I cut ddot off because he was being a lil mean but bro you is really stupid huh" I looked at him with a confused but concerned ass look in my face. Cause how the fuck can he not see that she is literally head over heels for him.