02

Wilson

                            Wilson

"Yo wsp dickheads" i said while dabbing up my bros. Dd, Ddot, Notti and I go wayyy back. And tbh I haven't seen them in a min.

"Twinnn how you doing? It's been a min " said ddot.

heyyy that's what I just said :)

"I know bruhh, I've been aight"
"Yo who are they" notti spoke up.
"Oh them ? That's my cousin graca and her best friend nazraanah, best known as nana". "Damn she bad" dd spoke up. "Who ? I asked." the one on the left" he said, reffering to graca as she was on the left side. "oh graca, yeah don't try nun too slick ight I'm watching you." I told him.

Graca was like my little sister so I've always felt like it was my responsibility to look after her and make sure she's safe ever since we was little. Especially since she grew up without a dad and her mom had to move overseas to work, so graca decided to stay and continue school here in Harlem. Her mom still comes to visits when she can and sends her money like every week or month.

"mhmm don't worry" dd said rubbing his hands together while eyeing down graca. Yeah... Bro definitely got sum for her.

"Anyways , yall trynna hoop ? " i asked cause likeee.. that's exactly what we came here for. "you already know" said dd while STILL looking at sis by the benches.

15 minutes later and we were still playing. We were all sweating like crazyyy. The girls were just sitting there doing tiktoks and probably gossiping like always.

As we were playing ddot threw the ball so weird istg, to the point were it hit nana at the back of her head.

"OH SHIT" ddot yelled.

                   ___________________

                           Nana

Okay so boom, me and my hg were just chilling talking kak like always, yk mos, until I felt this big round hard ass thing hit against my kop. And no it's was not Wilson's balls, unfortunately.