10

graca

                               graca

"Oh hell no- this better be a joke istg" i said as we all stared at the couple at the door. There's no fucking way. Is that-

"MIKAYLA ??"

I stared at them as anger filled. How could he do this ? My own blood bro.

You could've dated anyone in the school, city, country idgaf. But no, bro really chose to date me and my best friends opp, tf.

I wasn't gonna sit there and watch those rats standing their like they just bought the country. I got up and started walking straight towards the cafeteria exit, walking past them as me and mikayla made eye contact and this girl was evil smiling me.

I gave her the mocking smile back for 3 seconds before dropping it and rolling my eyes. My eyes then shifted over to Wilson who had this guilt in his eyes. Noooo don't play all sad now. You was just now bold when getting with this rat.

I continued walking until I was out of that noisy ass cafeteria. I didn't even know where I was gonna go. I just entered this empty classroom and sat there. I messaged nana to ask if she was alright, and now I was just waiting for her to reply.

I kept thinking and wondering why wilson got with mikayla. I mean he knows everything that happened with mikayla before, and he never liked her either cause of her attitude and cause we didn't like her.

There's obviously a reason on why they together but I'm too mad to even ask him why.

I heard the door creaking to see nottis curly hair peeking inside while softly smiling at me, causing me to smile back.

"bestieeee... you okay ?" he asked now fully in the room. He took a seat opposite me. "yeah, well no, idk honestly"

" nana explained to us what happened. That's lowkey messed up ngl "

" honestly, I just don't understand tho like he knows everything mikayla put us through and now hes with her"

"I get it twin, I personally feel like you three just need to talk everything out. Not only about this mikayla thingy, but about how weird he's been moving lately"

"yeah I guess you right. I don't think I wanna speak to him rn tho, maybe later or something. But thanks twin, I really appreciate it. Sorry if I interrupted your lunch ". I got up to hug him letting out a lil laugh . I'm really glad he came to check up on me.

" it's okay I got you mh "  he replied hugging me back. I then pulled away from the hug and sat back down.

"sooo... you wanna go back out there?" he asked me. "mhmm nah I think ima just chill here till 4th period." i replied.