07

graca     It was the next morning and I woke up to see half of nanas body off the bed

                            graca

It was the next morning and I woke up to see half of nanas body off the bed. Girl sleeps like a monkey I swear.

Yeah there's like another room opposite mine but still, we will always sleep in my room, together.

Obviously not like that mxm.

I smiled seeing how funny she looked, then I remembered that I had to get ready cause dd was gonna come soon.

I'm really excited cause Im getting to spend time with dd. He's seems really nice and he clearly likes physical touch.

We were going to the mall so I'm even more excited cause Im probably gonna get a few clothes since school opening soon. That also reminds me, I forgot to ask them what school they go to causeeee they definitely don't go to the one me, nana and wilson go to.

Thinking of Wilson, I wonder how he doing. I haven't spoken to him since I yelled the poes out of him yesterday. I lowkey feel bad, but at the same time he deserved it.

I'm so bipolar.

I snapped outta my thoughts and got up, finally heading to the bathroom. I did everything I needed to do in there, then got dressed into this outfit nana helped me pick out.

Mhmmm now that's cute

Mhmmm now that's cute. Once I was done I sat down at my vanity desk and just put on mascara and lip gloss. I dont really wear makeup unless it's a very special occasion. I then put my charger and all the small things I needed in my bag. I headed downstairs into the kitchen and looked for smth small to eat while waiting for dd.

                          ✩✩✩✩✩