04

Dd

                                Dd

Notti and I had gotten home and had dinner already. Notti was in his room and I was in mine. I was watching family guy until I started getting bored of it.

"ugghh I miss herrrr" i said to myself, dragging out the "r". I felt this connection between graca and I, idk it's just smth about her that makes me go.. Crazy ? I don't know how to explain this feeling but it feel goodddd.

I really like her, she's different and not like kristina's lame ass.

Oh wowwww, speak of the devil I thought to myself. I js got a notification from her.

Great.

                              🤡🤡.

heyy bae, imu when can i come over ?

                                  yo kristina gtfo my   
                                            screen, wrd2.

what you mean? why you acting like dis ml warra do ?

                               uhmm are you slow ?
                we broke up like 2 weeks ago
                      why tf you still msging me                                          
                                        like we tg or sm.

What ? When did we even agree to breaking up? Ian never agree to ts. Cmon bae stop playing.

                              nigga I ain't yo bae tf ?
                                   pls stop msging me,
                                  we is not tg no mo.
                               and ive moved on too
                            found me some1 better.

Dd you cheating on me ?? Wtf bro, nah you ain't shit. imma get you back for this, watch.

                                                           okay ?
                        you ain't spiderman bruh
                                  relax yourself 😂😂.

i see how it is dd, remember this.

Mchtt, man, Kristina really think I care bout her. Like nooo bitch da fuck.

Me and Kristina dated for probably like a month or sum. And damn was that relationship messy asf. We was always fighting and she was always around to get something outta me. Either to get me to spend money and take her on shopping sprees and shit, or for sex.

And if it didn't go her way, she cs guilt trip / munipulate me. After a while I caught on and decided to dump ha ass. But idk why she playing dumb like she don't know. She think I forgot, mxm, bitch ass ho.