Chapter 6

"Men's Volleyball?! Kanino 'to? Aea?!"

Nakaupo ako ngayon sa couch habang nakatayo sila sa harap ko habang pinapasalita ako. I sighed and closed my eyes. Should I say it? Yes, I should.

"Remember Zion? Way back in senior year? He's here," I started and they squealed. I explained what happened from the start until the recent.

"Edi UAAP girlfriend ka na nyan?!" Sigaw ni Abi. Nanlaki naman ang mga mata ko. Anong girlfriend?!

"Bakit ngayon lang kayo nagkita?! Second year na tayo, ah! Impossible naman na ngayon lang kayo nagkita!" Ari exlaimed. 

"We're just friends!" I shouted too. "Wow, bakit ang defensive mo naman masyado, Francine Chandraea Chavez?" Ari interfered. I pouted and defended myself again.

It was a very long talk with the girls. Buti nalang at pinakawalan na nila ako. Pumasok na agad ako sa kwarto para magbihis. I wore my cinnamoroll pajamas and jumped to my bed.

I went to sleep immediately since I was a little bit tired. Manila life isn't that bad after all.

I woke up around 5:30AM and realized it was already Monday. I fixed myself and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast. I cooked bacons and eggs with cheese.

After cooking, Abi and Ari went out from their room. They wLked lazily towards the kitchen that made me laugh. I talked with them a bit and decided to go without them since magcocommute pa ako.

My classes starts at 7:30AM up until 4:00PM. I went straight to class and attended my first lecture for the day. It was really fun and I was very challenged when our professor gave a short surprise quiz after the discussion.

"Pens up, exchange papers with your seatmates." Our prof said. I immediately changed mine to my seatmate. After checking our papers, it was submitted directly to our prof. I didn't even get to know my score.

"Impressive! Ms. Chavez got the highest score! 19/20! Give her a big clap," Our professor announced that made me feel shy.

When the class was dismissed, I heard some of my blockmates talking about the test.

"Ang galing mo, Aea!" Chastaine said and cheered for me. I smiled at her but then someone interrupted our little talk.

"Galing? Panigurado pinalitan ng seatmate mo yung answers mo kasi nagagandahan siya sayo," One of our blockmates, Riza, said.

I think they concluded that because my seatmate was a boy. Damn, I know to myself that my answers were right. I don't need my beauty to lure others into cheating.

"Panigurado naiinggit ka lang din," Chastaine replied. I was shocked when Riza was supposed to go over Chastaine physically. Good thing I have fast reflexes to pull her out of the room.