Chapter 11

As soon as I was done preparing, I immediately went to the mirror and took a selfie. I was wearing a cute pink top, paired with my long skirt, and white sandals. My light makeup highlighted my features more, complimenting my long wavy hair. I sent my selfie to our GC with the girls. 

PPG

Francine Chandraea Chavez sent a photo.

Ariziella: NAKNAMPUCHA ANG GANDA NAMAN PARANG MAY DALANG SARILING RINGLIGHT 

Abigael: gawin ko to photocard, ano g ba 

                                                                                                           Francine: thanks, girls! u guys are crazy haha

Abigael: kahit pagtawa ang ganda pakinggan  

Francine: enjoy ur vacation!

Ariziella: ari reacted haha to ur message. 

Abigael: minsan talaga naawa na ako sayo, ari. 

Abigael: siguro wala kang kapatid

 Ariziella: pakyu 

I laughed at our convo and went down already. When I reached the lobby, I saw Rye holding a bouquet of pink tulips. He looked so serious with his cute pink polo, I noticed that his biceps was much more visible than before. His pants were showing off his long legs, making him look tall than the usual. 

He looks unapproachable with his face right now, so I walked towards him with a smile plastered on my face. He was looking around, and his face immediately lightened up. 

"Hi, pretty girl!" He kissed my hand, which caught me off guard. "Hi, Rye! Good morning, kanina ka pa ba?" I smiled at him and asked. "I just arrived also," He handed me the flowers and led me to his car. 

The ride was not boring at all, we were talking about our plans for the long weekend. I also told him that I'll be going to Elyu for 4 days. "Elyu kayo? Sayang sa Baguio kami eh," He answered sadly. He was thinking seriously now like he has some crazy plans for the next days. "Hey, we'll see each other naman after a few days," I lifted his mood up. 

After some time, we ended playing "I spy with my little eye". We were enjoying the game when suddenly his phone rang. We both looked at his phone and I saw the contact name. It was "Sab". I don't know her though. "Wait lang," Zion answered the call. I shut my mouth and waited for him to finish. 

"Sige, Sab. Okay lang, PETA din naman yan." Zion said and ended the call. "Is everything okay?" I asked. "Yup, sorry. Biglang nagtanong lang about sa PETA namin," I nodded and smiled at him. I didn't bother to speak anymore. 

"Eyes on the road, Rye." I noticed that he kept on looking at me. "Ang ganda mo. Sobra," He said making my cheeks red. I don't think this is because of my blush anymore. And with that, thecar was filled with laughs and jokes again. 

It was already 10:45 AM when we arrived at Eastwood. "Do you wanna eat first?" He asked while opening the car door for me. "Ikaw ba? Are you hungry na?" Binalik ko ang tanong sa kanya. He took out his phone and showed me his notes. May nakalagay doon na mga plano niya para sa date namin. With specific details. My heart melted with his actions. 

"How about we check out what movies are showing right now?" I suggested. We both headed to the cinemas and chose a movie. After that, we went to the restaurant where he reserved a table for two. 

The place was indeed so romantic, the vibe was so comfy and chill. When we sat on our table, the food was now served. I look at Rye, puzzled of what was happening. "I'm sorry, Rae. Sinabi ko kasi sa kanila na ilagay na ang mga pagkain pagdating natin kasi baka gutom ka na," He said scratching his head. "What are you sorry for?" I asked. "For not letting you choose the food, but you can tell me if may gusto ka pa," He answered. 

The food that was placed on our table was almost all of my favorites. Naguguluhan pa rin ako sa nangyari so Rye explained everything to me. I told him that all of the food was my favorite, and even the drinks. "Nahula ko siguro," He said and laughed. 

We took a lot of pictures before eating. When we started eating the food, I did a little happy dance when it tasted so good. I didn't noticed that Rye was filming me. "Ang cute," He whispered na para bang hindi ko siya narinig. I glared at him when I noticed that he was still filming me. He laughed and kept his phone. 

A waiter suddenly came and handed soda to us. "Oh, thank you but she doesn't drink sodas," He smiled at the waiter and looked at me. He poured my glass with iced tea. "How did you know that?" I said slowly. "Sinabi mo sa'kin last time, during our Uncle John's session," He let out a small laugh.

"You remembered?" I said. 

"It's easy to remember things, especially when it's about someone you love," He answered. My heart was beating so loud and so fast. I never felt this seen before. I have longed to be seen and heard for a long time. I didn't know that there will be a someone that was going to do these things for me. "Thank you," I whispered enough for him to hear. 

He smiled at me and we continued to eat. After eating, we went to watch the movie we picked earlier. When we entered the cinema, it was so cold. We went to our seats since it was already starting. In the middle of the movie, I kept on rubbing my hands to produce heat. When Rye noticed that, he held both of my hand. That was enough for me to feel a wave of warmth flowing inside my body. 

I couldn't focus on the movie because I was too preoccupied with our hands. After the movie ended, his hand didn't let go of mine. He was holding my hand when we went out the cinema until we reached to a coffee shop. 

"The movie was good," I said. We were waiting for our orders. "Diba? Tapos naalala mo yung bata na kasama nung bida? Ang cute niya no?" Then he began to talk. We stayed on the coffee shop long enough and went to walk around the mall. When I saw a bookstore, I looked at him with my big brown eyes. Then the next thing he knew, I was already dragging him inside. 

Our date ended well. Hinatid niya ako sa condo pabalik. "Did you enjoy, Rae?" He asked. "Of course, I did! It was the best, considering that it was my first," I replied, smiling. We bid our good byes and he pat my head. 

"Good night, Rae! I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed our day, thank you! Rest ka na ah," He said. "Thank you, Rye! I love spending my time with you, ingat ka pauwi!" I went near him and tiptoed to reach for his cheeks. I gave him a kiss. I smiled shyly and went inside the condo. With my heart going crazy.