Chapter 14

Today, Abi booked and planned for our activities. I was busy fixing myself since the first thing that we're gonna do after eating is surfing. I am wearing my baby blue bikini top and a white short. I took some selfies first and did a lot of mirror shots. I picked two decent photos for Rye. He was now on his way back to Baguio. 

After sending it to him, I went inside the bathroom to see my friends doing a fun shoot. Abi was wearing her red bikini, while Ari looks so clean with her pink bikini. "Si Aea na next!" Hinila ako ni Abi palapit sa kanila. "Chin up, babe." I did what they told me to do. We also took a lot of group photos. 

"Ang ganda natin!" Hinahampas na naman ako ni Ari habang tinitingnan namin ang photos. It was on her camera that she bought from Japan. "Send ko 'to mamaya!" She added. We were now on our way to eat breakfast. 

I don't really eat breakfast but a light snack would do. Nasusuka ako kapag kumakain ako ng sobrang dami every breakfast. Noon, sa bahay ay hindi ako kumakain ng breakfast, pero nung lumipat na ako ng Manila ay nasanay na ako dahil ayaw ni Ari na hindi kami kumakain before umaalis. 

We were eating while enjoying our view when a notification popped in my phone. I immediately smiled when I saw Rye's name. I laughed when he complimented me like I was some kind of deity. "Ready na ba kayo? Tambay muna tayo before mag surfing, baka masuka lang kayo doon." We all agreed on what Ari said. 

After some time, we went surfing already. It was actually so fun. Next, we tried the Jet Ski. But before that, we took some pictures first. "Sino mauuna? Tanggalin niyo na yung cover up niyo," Ari was really good at taking photos. Nauna si Abi, sumunod naman ako, at si Ari naman ang panghuli. Nag-offer din si Kuya na mag picture. 

We were on our own Jet Ski. Kuya did a mini shoot for us. Ang dami niyang pinagawa sa amin na pose. Nagsimula na agad kami pagkatapos ng photoshoot. I felt so happy while riding it. I was literally smiling the whole time. 

We also played beach volleyball after lunch. The sun was setting and we were at a restaurant waiting for our orders. The table was quiet because we were picking our good photos to post it on IG. I posted one on my IG story, it was the photo of the three of us while riding the Jet Ski. 5 minutes have past, I saw that Rye replied to my story. 

@zion_rye:enjoy, baby! i miss you :)

@fr.aea: you too, love! i miss you, it makes me want to see you 

@zion_rye:3 more days, pretty girl

@fr.aea:di mo sure :p

I suddenly thought na what if mag Baguio kami? Hindi pa naman namin nabayaran lahat yung accommodation namin since daily lang iyon. Extend-extend nalang, tapos it was still quite early. It was still around 5:30PM. I hurriedly look at my friends. 

"Tara Baguio?" 

The both of them squealed and  agreed with me. See you in a bit, Rye. We packed our things and rode the bus to Baguio. Buti nga nahabol pa namin yung earliest trip from 6PM, eh. It was also not that far so I slept for the whole ride. I wanted to surprise Rye like how we surprised me in Elyu. 

Sumalubong sa amin ang malamig na hangin ng Baguio. This city will always feel like home. My Tita owns a rest house here so we don't need to worry about where we'll stay. It was located in Upper Session Road, so everything is just near it. Nilakad lang namin ang terminal papunta sa bahay dahil walking distance lang naman. 

"Nasaan yung jacket ko? Ang lamig!" Abi was busy finding her jacket to fight off the cold. "Gago! 16 degrees?!" Nanlaki naman ang mata ni Ari habang tinitingnan ang weather app sa kanyang phone. I laughed at them. "Girls, I'll just go out and meet Rye. This is actually a surprise so don't tell anyone that we're here, please?" Tumango naman sila. "Mag-ingat ka, ha? 8PM pa naman, we might also go out. Chat nalang," I nodded at them and waved my hand. 

"Hi..." I said. "Hello, my pretty girl! Are you okay?" Bungad niya sa akin. I chuckled a bit and took a deep breath. "Saan ka?" I asked. "I'm here at a coffee shop near Session Road, love. Why? Do you want to see me? I'll go to Elyu agad," He let out a small laugh. "I'm bored. What coffee shop?" I hope he doesn't get the idea that I'm currently here in Baguio. "I'll send you the map, Rae. Take a look at it, I'm also planning to list down nice places here so we can try to visit when we have time." Patuloy niyang sabi. 

Our conversation went fine, but little did he know that I was already walking to the place he sent. When I reached the place that he sent to me. I saw him sitting at the table alone. He was looking at the magnificent view of Baguio, the city lights. 

He was at the second floor of the shop, and he looked so serious while sipping on his coffee. Nasa labas lang siya kaya kapag tinawag ko siya ngayon ay panigurado na maririnig niya ako. 

"Rye!" I called him. He looked around to see who called him. "Hey..." Tawag ko ulit. Tumingin siya sa baba at nagtama ang tingin namin. The serious Rye was gone, his eyes was filled with shining stars now. Nagmamadali siyang bumaba at sinalubong ako ng mahigpit na yakap.

"Baby! You're here!" He exclaimed. "Did you miss me?" I smiled at him. "Super miss!" He hugged me tighter that made me laugh. We both went inside and sat on his table. "Why are you alone?" I asked. "My friends are asleep already, love. They said that it was too cold to go out," He chuckled. "I wanted to discover and look around for shops so I can bring you here next time, with assurance that it's good." He said that melted me. 

"That's so sweet of you. Thank you, love." I said while cupping his face. He held my hand and he was alarmed when he felt that my hands were so cold. "Hug?" I asked. He pulled me into his warmth. He also placed my arms and hands inside his jacket. "You're wearing a sweater and a jacket?" Tanong ko. "Yep, so cold kasi." He said and hugged me tighter. 

We were feeling each other's warmth while facing the beauty of Baguio, the city lights looked like little stars shining brightly in the mountains. I love this.