xiii

Remus woke up early the next morning to his alarm blaring and groaned, he almost shut it off and rolled over before remembering he had to get up for his train to Sheffield. He grabbed a backpack and shoved in some clothes for the next day along with a couple of toiletries since Sheffield and Manchester were back to back so he wouldn't be home until after the Manchester show. He pulled on a pair of ripped jeans and an old jumper before checking himself over in the mirror and leaving the flat. 

He made it to the train station just on time and practically had to run through the station to make his train, but once he had gotten on and sat down he pulled out his phone to check it, he decided it was finally time to post again since he hadn't since he told that little white lie about the music video. He took a picture out the train window and added it to his post. 

m0ony_X Posted: 

Sheffield i am on my way 

He was surprised by how quickly the likes on it began to climb, normally a post like that would've gotten him 5 or 6 at most, but it had easily hit 20 in less than ten minutes, and he felt the anxiety in his stomach rise again as he realised how many people really had their eyes on him. 

He pulled out his AirPods and put them in his ears, playing music loudly to drown out his thoughts as he leaned back and closed his eyes for a minute. Images of Sirius flashed in his mind, his head between Remus' legs, his moans when Remus was getting him off, his body as he stretched his tense muscles, Remus shot his eyes open as he felt his cheeks grow warm at the memories. 

He hadn't truly thought much about what had actually happened, he had been so focussed on the picture circulating social media and the implications of everything that he hadn't allowed his mind to wander on the fact that he, Remus Lupin, had somehow gotten into the pants of his favourite guitarist, and he was good. Remus was brought out of his thoughts by the man himself as his phone pinged with a message from Sirius. 

Sirius✨: Good morning gorgeous

Remus🌙: morning handsome 

Sirius✨: oooh I'm getting called handsome today, did I do something nice?

Remus🌙: no I'm just thinking 

Sirius✨: thinking about what? ;)

Remus🌙: you, you idiot. 

Sirius✨: what about me? 

Remus🌙: play nice and maybe I'll show you later 

Sirius✨: I'll hold you to that. 

Remus🌙: You better. 

Sirius✨: What time do you get into Sheffield?

Remus🌙: around 11, why? 

Sirius✨: I wondered if you wanted to grab coffee before we have to sound check? 

Remus🌙: will you have time? 

Sirius✨: yeah I should do, we aren't needed until like 4 today because the venue has extra cleaning to do, they had someone in last night with confetti.