Character Info

BTW: I do NOT ship the real people. ONLY the internet personas that they have created. DON'T COME AT ME.

Character Info:

Etho (AKA Eeffo)

Etho is 16 and goes to highschool, his parents have a bad relationship with him and he has a hard time with being who he is. His parents dislike that he's Gay and think he is "hellspawn", despite that Etho doesn't care very much and does what he wants. Etho also has a sister, Gem, they have a very good relationship and Gem supports him. Because of his parental issues he has somewhat of a hard time expressing his emotions, therefore he has very few friends, those being Cleo, Bdubs, and Scott.

Joel (AKA Smallbeans)

Joel is 15 and also goes to highschool, he and his parents have a very good relationship, Joel has a brother, Jimmy, they have a pretty good relationship as well. Joel is Bi and has decent mental stability (for now...), though despite having good mental health, he has a large amount of anger issues. He is quite popular in school and has a few close friends, those being Grian and his boyfriend Scar, Pearl and Mumbo.

Gem

Gem is Etho's older sister, she is 19. She moved out with her good friend Stress and they go to college, making it hard for her and Etho to communicate, Though she does get days off to call him sometimes. Gem works at a coffee shop as a barista, while her friend Stress is a waitress.

Jimmy (AKA Jim, Tim, Timmy...)

Jim is Joel's younger brother, he is 14 and in middle school. He has a pretty good relationship with Joel and has a good amount of friends. One of those friends being Tango. He has pretty bad grades though, so oftentimes him and Joel will stay up doing homework.

Cleo

Cleo is Etho's good friend, probably one of his first close friends ever. Cleo is 16. She often lets Etho stay over at her house when he gets kicked out, although she makes Etho let her paint his nails. She lives with her grandparents as her mother is a super star and her father passed away when she was quite young.

Bdubs

Bdubs is Etho's other close friend, although he isn't as close as Cleo and Scott. Bdubs is 15. Etho and Bdubs once dated, but it didn't end up well, so they broke up. Now Bdubs is dating Impulse, they often hang out, which is why Etho and Bdubs don't see eachother often. They also have many separate classes. Bdubs has a decent relationship with his mother, not so much his father though as his parents had divorced.

Scott

Scott is Etho's other very close friend. They only met because Cleo introduced the two, and soon after they became very good friends. Scott is 16. His parents neglect him often because he is Gay (a lot of homophobes...), so he lives with his aunt and uncle. His parents live in an entirely different place, that being Scotland. Him and his aunt and uncle have a very good relationship, his aunt being a model and his uncle being a motorcyclist.

Grian

Grian is one of Joel's closest friends, they met in highschool about a year ago. He is 15. Grian is a transfer student coming from Japan. His old highschool was torn down due to the things that happened there, and Grian has a lot of his trauma from there. His parents didn't want anything to do with him so they gave him money and never really spoke to him.

Scar

Scar is Grian's boyfriend and second closest friend. Scar is 16. He lives with his parents and they have a very good relationship with each other. Scar has two moms, he appreciates them both very much. (we love a good gay family :D)

Pearl

Pearl is another one of Joel's close friends. She is 15. Pearl is very popular in school, many people find her pretty. She lives with her dad, as her mother passed before she got to meet her. She doesn't have very bad mental health other than her guilt issues. She tells herself that she has to be a perfect person to be loved, and if not she should be guilty. This leads her to push herself too far and makes her very depressed.

Mumbo

Mumbo is Grian's closest friend. He is 15. Mumbo is the nerd of all his classes, being skilled in redstone and many other forms of learning. People will often ask him for help with homework or tests. Mumbo lives with his parents, they have a good relationship and don't have many problems. Though his grandparents tried to kidnap him several times when he was around 5-6, claiming that his parents were abusing him or not taking care of him. They later solved this, but the trauma still remains.

Stress

Stress is Gem's roommate and coworker. They both live peacefully and are doing fine with their grades. (Stress won't show up much so not much info)

Tango

Tango is Jimmy's good friend, he often comes over to his house for sleepovers or hangouts, and they have a very good relationship. (also won't show much...)

And there you have it, essentially the contents of a book. Meh I'll have to write more I guess  :)

(862 words O-O)