Chapter 10

CHAPTER 10 (Etho POV)

"Well it is for the intelligent I will say, so I understand" I laughed.

"Ah- Hey!" Joel shouted, crossing his arms.

"I mean he is kind of right Joel..." Grian giggled.

We laughed for a bit longer before the teacher walked in, he was carrying a large bag this time as well.

"Alright class, today I will be picking partners for a group project, you have to do some kind of sciency thing because again I'm not smart, I will say your partners after all these sheets are handed out, please put your name and your partners on the paper." He said, taking a large pile of papers out of his new bag and calling on one of the students to hand them out.

"Jeez, we have a project on the second day of school? That's kind of crazy" Joel murmured.

"I mean, at least it isn't some crazy hard test." Grian said, taking his paper.

"Fair enough." Joel replied, taking his paper as well.

"Alright, now if I may have everyone's attention, I will be announcing partners. Clint and Jeremy, Jess and Ren, Opal and Willy, Collon and Dean, James and Trisha, Grian and Aron, Joel and Etho, Greg and John." The teacher announced. "Ok now get to work."

"I guess we're partners?" I said, looking over at Joel.

"Yep, alright now to figure out all of this." Joel sighed, taking out his pencil.

"By the way class, this project is due in a month, it is a large project so please do not rush." The teacher said, typing things on his laptop.

"Oh, I thought it was going to be a small project." I shrugged.

"Guess not." Joel said. "Oh do you think you know this one, I don't have a clue."

"Hm? Oh yea, it's that one right?" I asked, pointing to a question on the paper.

"Yea" Joel responded.

"Um, I think it's like, something about photosynthesis or maybe... Oh jeez I don't know" I chuckled, trying to think of an answer.

That's what the whole class was like, just struggling to figure out answers together. Grian looked less stressed as he was decent at science. I just didn't remember much of it, I was mostly focused on Redstone and Arts, but then again I wasn't terrible at science.

Eventually the bell rang.

"Alright class, please work on this outside of school with your partners, have a good rest of your day." The teacher announced as we packed our things.

The next class was English, so we all headed that way.

HIIIII EVERYBODY, IT'S BEEN SOME TIME AND MY HANDS HURT AND SO DOES MY HEAD SO SHORT CHAPTER, ALSO I HAVE A PLAN. A GOOD ONE. AND TAHNK YYOU SO MYHBC FOR 3K READS HOYYLS HTIT OGM WIOEW.

(445 Wrosd T^T)