Chapter 8

CHAPTER 8 (Etho's POV)

"Hello this is the Muffin & Pizza Pizzaria, how may I take your order?" Said the Pizza worker, he sounded like he was in a good mood.

"Hi, yes I'd like a medium cheese pizza with bacon and sausage." I replied, finally getting to the kitchen and sitting down on a chair.

"Ok and is that all?" The Pizza worker replied.

"Oh and I'd like a small muffin tray, thanks." I said.

"Ok, and what is the address I'll be delivering to?" Asked the Pizza worker.

"My address is ******************" I answered.

"Alrighty, your food will be there in about 30 minutes." Said the Pizza worker, and then he hung up the phone.

'Now I need to find something to do for 30 whole minutes...' I thought, suddenly I got a text message from Scott.
Scott "Heyyyyyyyy bestie!"

Etho "Hi Scott, what's up?"

Scott "We heard from a little birdy that you made some new friends?"

Etho "Oh yea, I met these guys, their names are Grian and Joel, I think."

Scott "Oh nice! Did you get their numbers?"

Etho "Oh shoot! I forgot to ask... oh man."

Scott "Well you better ask then tomorrow!

Etho "Yep, good plan."

'Did I seriously forget to get their numbers? God I'm kinda dumb... Oh well.' I thought, opening Candy Crush to play while I waited for my Pizza.

30 MINUTES LATER. (I AIN'T WRITING CANDY CRUSH LORE)

I heard The doorbell ring and a knock at the door. I put my phone away and got up to go answer it. Once I made it there I opened the door.

"Hey, is your order a medium cheese pizza with bacon and sausage, with a small muffin tray?" Asked the delivery guy, he looked like he wasn't in the mood much, I mean I wouldn't either if I had blue and black hair, but oh well.

"Yep." I responded.

"Alright, your food is $12.30." Said the delivery guy.

I paid for my food then brought it inside, saying thanks and goodbye to the delivery guy, then closing my door.

'Mmmm, pizza...' I though, pizza is my favorite snack.

I brought the pizza up to the table and ate it, saving some for tomorrow. Then I got myself ready for bed.

HOLY SHIT I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SO LONG, AND SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE TODAY. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ALSO THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 1.8K READS. HOLY FRICK MAN, THATS A LOT OF PEOPLE.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

(389 Words, dry ass chapter.... TvT)