Chapter 9

CHAPTER 9 (Joel POV)

I woke up, bright and early, just kidding I was almost late for school, on the second day too! Anyways I got up and ready, ate my breakfast and got on the bus, just on time (Somehow). I didn't pay much mind to the busride, but when we arrived and all got off I met up with Grian and Scar. I didn't see Etho around, though it was pretty crowded.

"Hey Beans, how was the rest of your day yesterday?" Grian asked as we continued walking towards the building and through the doors.

"My evening was lovely, I had a nice dinner and Jimmy's friend came over for a visit as well" I explained happily, as we walked through the doors the rush of cool air hit my face.

"Oh Tango was it? Yea I saw him at one point!" Scar exclaimed excitedly, he had his arm around Grian's shoulder as we walked.

"Really, that's nice" I said, I looked ahead to see if I could spot Etho in hopes I could get his phone number today.

Apparently Grian seemed to notice my absence from the conversation.

"Beans you good? You seem a bit spacey" Grian asked, looking over at me with a confused look on my face.

"No I'm fine, just looking for the Etho guy we met yesterday, we forgot to get his number-" I explained before getting interrupted and spooked out of my skin by Etho.

"Looking for me?" He laughed, resting his arm on my shoulder for a moment to grab my attention.

"Yea, jeez you scared me man, hey we never got your phone number, you mind?" I asked, pulling out my phone.

"Oh yea, that's actually what I came to ask you" Etho said, he pulled out his phone as well and handed it to me, I put in my number and handed it back, sending him a few messages.

Joel"B)"

Etho"Haha, that's funny :)"

Joel"Agreed! :D"

I put my phone away after the few texts we sent to each other, then said "Welp we best be off, we'll be late to class G"

"Yep we best be off, especially you Scar, you'll definitely be late if you don't hurry up!" Grian laughed, softly elbowing Scar in the shoulder.

"Yea, yea, I'll see you guys in Science though!" Etho shouted as he walked off.

"I got to go too guys, I'll see you at the end of the day Birdy" Scar said, he also had walked off in the other direction.

"Gosh I hate history..." I sighed, continuing to walk to my class with Grian.

"I quite enjoy it, it's kind of fun you know, you get to learn all about the past" Grian stated, we got to the History class door and sat down in class, the teacher wasn't currently in the room and neither were most of the kids as they were all eating breakfast, so me and G chatted for a while. Eventually the class had started, then quickly ended again. It was a pretty boring class to me, but as Gman said himself, he thinks it's quite interesting. We headed to our next class, quickly noticing Pearl's absence as she wasn't sitting where she usually would.

"Do you think Pearl is sick, Or just late?" Grian asked, sitting down at his desk next to mine.

"I don't know, she might be though, she sounded pretty stuffy yesterday" I explained, also sitting down.

Again, without our third friend, and a fairly boring class, it went by pretty fast, me and G talked a bit, but it didn't take long for the class to end anyways. We headed to our third class, Science. As we walked in we noticed Etho waving at us, so we sat next to him.

"Hey Etho, how was your last class?" G asked, sitting down.

"It was alright, though it was History so it wasn't my favorite." Etho explained.

"I agree, G thinks History is interesting and fun, but I just don't see it." I said.

"Well that's because you're boring Beans" Grian argued, crossing his arms. He was clearly joking though, both me and Etho could tell.

"My first class was fun" Etho exclaimed, setting his head in his hands.

"Really, what's your first class?" I asked, curiously looking over at him.

"It's Redstone, I quite enjoy it!" He explained, clearly happy just at the mention of it.

"Redstone? I don't understand how anyone could like that class." I said.

AAAAA CLIFFHANGER BECAUSE I'M EXHAUSTED, BUT I WILL CONTINUE THEIR CONVERSATION DON'T WORRY.

ALSO THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AGAIN, I SAY THIS IN EVERY CHAPTER BUT OMG, BRO, I DON'T THINK I EVEN KNOW THAT MANY PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE, SO THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!! <3

(769 Words :D)