Dysfunctional but lovable /Sonadow/

(Alright ya'll we got fankids in this one, and Sonic and Shadow have three (dw I don't do mpreg or anything))
Third Person POV

Sonic grabbed his mug of tea off the counter as Shadow plugged the coffee maker back into the outlet in the kitchen wall.

"Kids! How many times to do I have to remind you not to plug in your devices on the counter?" Said Shadow.

Everything was always chaotic in the hedgehog household, but why wouldn't it be?
You had the hero of Mobius and a GUN agent living together with three kids who were all uniquely different.

"DADDDD! DO YOU KNOW WHERE MY SHOES ARE?!?" Called a teenage female voice from upstairs.

"No! Check the laundry bin again someone might have tossed them in there!" Sonic shouted back.

"Papi! Maria knocked over my watercolors again!" Groaned a black and white hedgehog, who carried a white cat into the kitchen.

"Did you leave them on the floor in the sunroom again?" Shadow asked, starting up the coffee maker.

"No, I put them on the windowsill, but somehow they were moved to the floor!"

"DADDD! HAVE YOU SEEN MY EXTRA INHIBITOR RINGS?!?" Shouted the female voice again.

"They're in your bathroom! Second drawer down!" Sonic answered.

"THANK YOU!"

Sonic quickly picked up a bowl with eggs in it and toast resting to the side.
He slid it in front of a much younger hedgehog, with brown quills that had splotches of black in them, sitting at the table, staring at an I-pad, ear buds placed in his ears.

"Rain, buddy, eat your breakfast, Aunt Amy's taking you to school today." He said.

Sonic walked over to the stove and pushed around some more eggs in a pan.
The young hedgehog, whose name was Rain, set down the I-pad and started eating the toast.

He then waved at Sonic frantically and the blue blur looked over at his son.

"Yeah buddy?"

"I don't have a fork." Signed Rain.

"Shoot, Shadow give Rain a fork you're closest to the drawer." Sonic said to his husband.

"Yep, yeah, got it, I'll be there soon, Rouge." Shadow said into his phone as he fixed the straps on his chest harness.

He then opened the drawer next to him and grabbed out a fork. He lightly tossed it onto the table where it clattered. Rain flinched but grabbed it.

"Dad where's the carpet cleaner again?" Asked the black and white hedgehog, who was looking through the lower cabinets, crouched down.

"It's in the back, and scrubber is in the bathroom." Sonic said, scraping the eggs from the pan onto a plate.

"Sonic, do you know where I put my wallet? Shit where are my keys?" Shadow said, leaving the kitchen to go search his bag.

"Your keys are hanging on the key holder, your wallet is probably in your backpack from when we visited the state park." Said Sonic, setting the plate on the table with more toast.

Then a female blue hedgehog with red streaks in her quills and fluffy red bangs slid down the stair case railing, rolling up the end of her socks. She was probably no older than 16 or 17.

"Cal, you had to spill some of your paint on my favorite pants yesterday? I needed those for the meeting today!" Said the female hedgehog, as she pulled a hair tie off her wrist and started pulling her quills back.