A helping hand /Genoira/

Tw! Blood

Samira's POV

I whistled along to Paramore as I cleaned the kitchen.

Enrique and I had moved into our own little place, with her own workshop since our dads all said we were old enough to be somewhat independent.

At first, Pops was a little nervous with letting me move out, but Dad convinced him it was a good idea since he was only 13 when he got his place, and I was nearing 17.

Uncle Tails was super enthusiastic about Enrique getting her own place, said something about supporting individuality or something like that.

Currently, however, Enrique was on a trip with Bandit, pretty sure they said it was about finding some magical property gem and studying it. Eh, I may have perfect memory but sometimes I don't care enough to remember.

I hummed and swept the floor as "Ain't it Fun" played on the speaker.

"So, what are you gonna do when-"

My singing was interrupted by the doorbell ringing.

I froze and stood up straight, looking over at the door.
I wasn't expecting anyone today...

"Couldn't be Enri...she and Bandit left this morning..." I mumbled to myself.

The doorbell rang again and I shrugged.

"Might be Dad or Calliope coming over for a visit or something." I said, walking over to the door, broom in hand.

I opened the door and smiled, not expecting who I was about to see.

"Hey, how can I-"

"Samira...."

My eyes flicked open and there she was.

Geno.

She was still towering over me with her tall ass boots and height, but her eyes had a beaten and tired emotion to them.
She was leaning on the door frame heavily, as blood dripped from mouth and large wounds all over her frame.

I gasped and dropped my broom as her eyes met mine.

"I..."

Suddenly she wavered and her knees buckled, she fell over and I caught her in my arms with a slight "oof".

"Oof, Chaos, Geno!" I yelped.

She wasn't heavy, hardly anyone was too heavy for me to pick up, considering I had my Pops's strength, she was just really large, and I got my Dad's shortness.

She had no response.
I carefully helped her over to the couch and laid her down, her crimson blood staining the cushions and the floor where it dripped.
She was out cold.
Shit I had to move fast or she'd die of blood loss.

I quickly ran back to the door and closed it, grabbing my broom and tossing it to the side.
I then ran upstairs and grabbed all the medical supplies Enrique kept in our bathroom closet.

I then ran back downstairs and dropped them onto the floor, kneeling to Geno's level.

She was still breathing, but the bleeding was bad and the gashes in her body were ugly.

I know she hated me, still no idea why she even came here, but I couldn't just let her die.

"Shit, shit, shit, how do I bandage wounds again?!? Ashe always does it for me!" I hissed, picking up a roll of gauze tape.

I searched my photographic memory and immediately remembered how he handed the gash I gained in my side from a fight.
I glanced at her and then her corset.
Dammit...I had to take off some of her clothes to bandage her...
I sighed, the things I do to save people...
I started to undo her corset and took it off, tossing it aside. I took off her lace poncho and her metal heeled boots, then I rolled up her pants and removed her shirt.