Protective Parents /Sonadow/

Tw! Blood, severed limbs
Third person POV

Sonic stood up coughing as the smoke cleared.

"You good Shadow?" He asked.

His charcoal black husband emerged from the darkness, his ruby eyes emitting a slight glow through the smoke.

"Yep, hopefully the kids took care of the other bomb." Shadow groaned, fanning the smoke away from his face.

They had been on a mission with GUN, Team Sonic, the Ruby detective agency, and Team Samira, their daughter's rag-tag team that she had created in relation to her Dad's team.
The recent gang team running around, Severance Slashers, had been causing problems for all the heroes, and now they had some large plan where they set bombs all over Mobius.

Sonic and Shadow tried to defuse theirs but they could only soften the blow and get everyone out of the area in time.

Rouge and Omega reported they defused theirs in time, so did Paradox, Reno, Chase, and Calliope, along with Tails and Knuckles, and Sliver and Blaze, now they were waiting for Samira, Enrique, Ashe, and Bandit to answer back.

The radio static was heard and then a scratchy female, reminiscent of the voice of Tails's apprentice was heard.

"Come in, Team SS! Team SS to Team Samira!"  Enrique said.

"We're here Enrique, what's up?" Shadow asked, speaking into the mic.

"The bomb is defused! But we had a uh....small....problem..." Said Enrique.

"What happened?" Asked Sonic, leaning on Shadow's shoulder.

"Well, while we were trying to defuse the bomb, a lot of the members of the Slashers came to fight back, and uhmmm...they put up...a pretty fight..."

"What is wrong? What happened?" Demanded Shadow.

"Well, Samira was fighting them off, and Bandit was protecting me while I diffused the bomb. Calliope also came over for back for Samira and Rain also kinda got caught in the crossfire so...uhhh...they're kinda all injured...." Enrique said, sounding nervous.

Sonic and Shadow both went cold.

"How bad is it?" Croaked Shadow.

"Well, Rain is mostly fine, just some nasty bruises and a small cut on his cheek. Calli's got a bunch of cuts and a broken nose, but Reno and Chase are taking care of it. Samira...got the worst of it..."

"IS SHE OKAY?!?" Gasped Sonic, grabbing the radio.

"I mean...she's still conscious, considering she's lost a lot of blood... I think a broken rib and a twisted ankle and uhmmm...maybe you two should come see it yourselves because I'm gonna throw up if I actually say it." Enrique said from the radio.

"SHE GOT HER FUCKING ARM CHOPPED OFF HOW IS THAT HARD TO SAY ENRIQUE?!?" Shouted Ashe on the other side of the radio.

Sonic and Shadow both went stiff.

"It's fine guys! I'm okay! I swear!" They could hear Samira shout in the background.

"We'll be there soon." Said Shadow, his voice sounding hollow.

Then the radio went to static and the two hedgehog husbands looked at each other.

"OH MY CHAOS WHAT ARE WE DOING?!? ALL THREE OF OUR BABIES ARE INJURED, LET'S MOVE!" Shouted Sonic, grabbing Shadow's wrist and yanking with him as he started to run.

————————————————

Paradox carefully checked out the massive bruise forming on Samira's chest where she had broken her ribs.