chapter 8!!

pov Daniel
Friday June 7th, 1pm

I blushed as we left the theater. I couldn't believe I had just cuddled with my enemy through a whole movie. I couldn't even look at his face as we left the movie walking to his car.

"Want me to take you home or are you hungry?" I could tell with his dimpled smile and cocky look he was tryna charm me. It was working I was blushing thinking about my enemy all romantically and stuff. But he didn't need to know that. I rolled my eyes chuckling a bit.

"You just wanna spend more time with me?" I teased

"Yeah I do I ain't gonna lie." I looked away as he smirk, he was the one supposed to get flustered from that question.

"Well whatever then what do you wanna eat?" I asked trying not to sound so shy. I was nervous thoo, I wasn't like the other omegas in middle school getting they're first cute little boyfriend. Testing the water before high school where relationships aren't just drawing each other pictures. And texting each other. I was studying really hard while those omegas got to date. Mostly because my mom and dad would beat(not literally) me if I did date. My dad recently went to prison so my mom stopped being so strict with me. But I'm still very awkward with that.

"Hmm whatever you do?" He said making me glare a bit.

"I asked what you wanted" I said

"Well I said whatever you wanted." He was clearly teasing I could tell now with his charming amused smile.

"Well whatever I want is what you pick." I shot back crossing my arms.

"Okay find well my pick is to let you pick." Wow he really just keeps going doesn't he.

"Well my pick-" Before I could finish my own sentence my phone went off. I know I was in the middle of a conversation but something told me I had to answer it. I opened the phone with a gasp.

Auntie Rosemary;

I'm so sorry i know your at school, but I was playing with Dama showing him some slimes his cousins like
But once I left from the room he got it from the table and got it in his hair
I had to cut it be at least he didn't eat it right

I'm so sorry i know your at school, but I was playing with Dama showing him some slimes his cousins likeBut once I left from the room he got it from the table and got it in his hairI had to cut it be at least he didn't eat it right

Me;

Omg nooooo my babies hair n wheres the shirt i put on him😭😮‍💨😵😵
Let me get a ride to go get him, I left school early and I need to see my bald baby😭😭 I'll be there asap

I immediately texted her back really hurt. Damariso's long straight hair was my favorite part about our morning routines.

"What's wrong?" He asked me.